Lesson Request
Martin la guitar...
Feb 19 2008, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
hey there wall, well lets just say i was amazed after watching your video Country licks. It was probably the best country lesson i´ve seen, although i think we have to few county lesson here at gmc, so that´s why i have come to you, asking you for another country lesson (Btw i understand if u dont want to wink.gif )

Cheers, yeeehaaar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 19 2008, 06:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Feb 19 2008, 12:31 PM) *
hey there wall, well lets just say i was amazed after watching your video Country licks. It was probably the best country lesson i´ve seen, although i think we have to few county lesson here at gmc, so that´s why i have come to you, asking you for another country lesson (Btw i understand if u dont want to wink.gif )

Cheers, yeeehaaar

Thanks!!!
Sure! I'll work on another one. :-)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Feb 20 2008, 09:40 PM
sweet

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 22 2008, 02:52 PM
Instructor
It will be hard to do after Muris' amazing new country lesson though...
Haha!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Feb 22 2008, 05:21 PM
laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:56 PM