What A Place To Find
Stuartpa
Apr 25 2007, 09:56 PM
GMC:er
I guess this is for the folks that put this site together. I have been on it now for a few weeks and am truly impressed glad I found you and glad I joined.

I have been playing for about 30 years with long breaks especially recently as I was at the point of feeling I could not personally progress any further.

Well in a few weeks this has really changed, even my wife has noticed the difference and I feel like a totally new player.

Thanks a zillion it is appreciated.

I have no planes for gigging, I did tat in the 60's and early 70's, been engineering since then, computers Synths etc.

I will still do that stuff, I have too much money in it not to, but now I am back to at least one hour a day and usually 2-3. Much more fun and this site is a real blast

BUt I love my axe and this site got to go out and by a couple of real nice ones, inspiration is a wonderful thing.
Stuart

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
The Uncreator
Apr 26 2007, 12:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hell yeah, Dahl is a god for putting up this site.

Thanks Many Kris! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 26 2007, 09:47 AM
GMC Founder
Hehe thanks guys, it's very nice to hear that we inspire...! biggrin.gif

Now we just need to get even better... blink.gif biggrin.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:43 PM