Linda Fay Led Me To New Songstress
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2017, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
I saw a picture on Linda Fay Hella's (Wardruna) FB page with this lovely lass, and watched a couple of her vids. She is a vocalist and student of Music from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Her name is Fernanda Brussi. I mentioned that I'd like to see a duet with her and Linda and Linda actually gave a "like" to the comment. I'm such a huge fanboy of hers that it feels like winning the lottery when she likes something I said on FB. I know that's tween behavior at it's finest, but I just can't help it. She has an amazing voice and I"m just enthralled with her. Anyhoo, the gal in question has a spiff voice as well smile.gif Here she is doing a cover of a 'Within Temptation" song. If you don't like that sort of thing, you may want to skip this vid. If you do like that kind of thing. Enjoy! smile.gif

This is the FB exchange where I found her and where Linda liked the comment of me wanting a duet between them smile.gif
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:43 PM