Recording
Molgan
Oct 1 2006, 06:02 PM
GMC:er
Hi everybody smile.gif i just made this recording, i kinda came up with a song and then i solo improvised over it, well i sounds like this ..

http://media.putfile.com/Recording-16-83

plz comment

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
texasamp
Oct 9 2006, 02:02 AM
QUOTE (Molgan)
Hi everybody smile.gif i just made this recording, i kinda came up with a song and then i solo improvised over it, well i sounds like this ..

http://media.putfile.com/Recording-16-83

plz comment

Sounds like that southern rock from the USA. Did you do the backup guitar work as well?

Remember, stay with the beat of what you are recording over. Start slow, then build up your speed. It is easy to step out of the envelope slightly. That is why we call it improvising, If you are good at it you can use it anywhere in a song. Good job...

Darrell-

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Molgan
Jan 5 2007, 05:24 PM
QUOTE (texasamp @ Oct 9 2006, 05:02 AM) *
Sounds like that southern rock from the USA. Did you do the backup guitar work as well?
Remember, stay with the beat of what you are recording over. Start slow, then build up your speed. It is easy to step out of the envelope slightly. That is why we call it improvising, If you are good at it you can use it anywhere in a song. Good job...
Darrell-

thx, yes im playing the backing too.

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Jan 6 2007, 06:08 AM
Ya it's very southern rock sounding to me but i like it.

+Quote Post
Garface
Jan 6 2007, 06:44 AM
Dude, this reminds me of like Humble Pie and The Guess Who! Those awesome bands of the 70's. When it was still about the music!!!! Thank you for bringing back some great memories and keep rockin! Can't wait to hear your next recording!!! James

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:29 PM