Hi :)
dcz702
Nov 20 2013, 10:16 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
im back. in hawaii for a coupe months with no guitar then came back and had to move only internet was on my phone. glad to be back, got a new place with a whole room to myself for just my gear and recording. smile.gif whats new?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 20 2013, 10:35 PM
Learning Roadie
Great to hear from you! Welcome back! Well we have new instructors. smile.gif Check out the front page.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 20 2013, 11:13 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back!! Nice setup you have there! Looks like you are ready to jump back in with both feet!! Join the DAY NIGHT COLLAB and give em hell!

Todd
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Nov 20 2013, 04:16 PM) *
im back. in hawaii for a coupe months with no guitar then came back and had to move only internet was on my phone. glad to be back, got a new place with a whole room to myself for just my gear and recording. smile.gif whats new?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 20 2013, 11:43 PM
Instructor
Hell Yeah! Wellcome back smile.gif Nice workspace You got there! smile.gif Maybe You could join Our latest collab ?smile.gif Would be awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 21 2013, 12:23 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
welcome back dude smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 21 2013, 08:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey man, welcome back! Looks like a nice setup your got there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2013, 08:35 AM
Instructor
Hehe! Welcome back matey! Nice setup - are those the Yamaha HS 7 monitors? If yes, we have the same pair tongue.gif

+Quote Post
dcz702
Nov 21 2013, 10:51 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks guys. Ready to jam.
Cos there hs5's. Good monitors but I want a sub. Don't think there's enough low end in them. I was thinking I was gonna add some Maudio bx8 and a sub to the set up. But yea there great monitors. Do you think in a studio set up having two sets of monitors would be good? As I'm playing and mixing tracks on one set things seem to kind of hard to hear.
Stoked to be back.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Nov 21 2013, 12:12 PM
Welcome back Man cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 21 2013, 01:03 PM
Instructor
Hey mate!! Welcome back! It's really cool to have your own room for making music. There are no excuses now, keep going!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2013, 02:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Nov 21 2013, 09:51 AM) *
Thanks guys. Ready to jam.
Cos there hs5's. Good monitors but I want a sub. Don't think there's enough low end in them. I was thinking I was gonna add some Maudio bx8 and a sub to the set up. But yea there great monitors. Do you think in a studio set up having two sets of monitors would be good? As I'm playing and mixing tracks on one set things seem to kind of hard to hear.
Stoked to be back.

Hmmmm, I will just speak out of what I have noticed. In a big studio, they have more types of monitors, but they probably need them for specific functions and results, so I wouldn't go THAT far in a home studio. But that's just me - I think Tony is a lot more knowledgeable in the field wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 21 2013, 05:52 PM
Welcome back!! Looks like a nice little set-up you now have!!
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Nov 21 2013, 06:19 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Nov 22 2013, 02:49 AM
Welcome back mate. Looks like a great little room you have.Looking forward to your future REC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 22 2013, 10:05 AM
Instructor
What I know about these HS7s, is that they sound more organic and fit for guitar music, in comparison with the KRKs for instance. Tried and tested, but once again, this is my personal perspective as a beginner in these matters smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 23 2013, 12:45 AM
Well said! The YAMAHA HS line are really spiff. They are a VAST impovement over the old yamaha near fields IMHO. A great choice for any home studio.

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 22 2013, 04:05 AM) *
What I know about these HS7s, is that they sound more organic and fit for guitar music, in comparison with the KRKs for instance. Tried and tested, but once again, this is my personal perspective as a beginner in these matters smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 23 2013, 07:27 PM
Instructor
Great to know I had the opportunity to make a good choice Todd. AS I am not at all experienced with this sort of stuff, I was afraid I might've not chosen the best thing out there smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:53 PM