Acoustica, My very first song
quadrium
Jun 16 2011, 11:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

This is the first song i have ever written. It has a pretty funny story actually. I have written the arpeggio part of this song 3 years ago. After messing with that lick around 3 years i wrote a chorus and a solo a month ago and finally finished it smile.gif Thanks to Todd Simpson who mixed this song smile.gif

PS: There might be some tuning issues because of my guitar's intonation problems i will re-record it after my guitar fixed. I just put this to see your comments. Hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel smile.gif Few more new songs and new covers coming soon smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by quadrium: Jun 16 2011, 11:22 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
transmission
Jun 17 2011, 01:20 PM
GMC:er
I thought it was great smile.gif really liked the feel of it. Great job wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 17 2011, 03:46 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I liked the melody too smile.gif Good one

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 17 2011, 05:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks a lot guys! Glad you liked it smile.gif Today i picked up my guitar and hopefully i will do the re-recording tonight smile.gif Also 2 new songs of mine are coming soon smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 17 2011, 05:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool song Dogukan! I really enjoyed it smile.gif And congrats with the first one!

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 17 2011, 05:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (K1R @ Jun 17 2011, 04:25 PM) *
Cool song Dogukan! I really enjoyed it smile.gif And congrats with the first one!

Thanks a lot man! smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 17 2011, 06:31 PM
Instructor
Great textures in this song, Dogukan.. nice use of melody ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 17 2011, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 17 2011, 05:31 PM) *
Great textures in this song, Dogukan.. nice use of melody ! smile.gif

Thanks a lot Ben! smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 18 2011, 07:19 AM
Instructor
Good work mate biggrin.gif congrats on the pick endorsement tongue.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 18 2011, 12:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 18 2011, 06:19 AM) *
Good work mate biggrin.gif congrats on the pick endorsement tongue.gif

Thank you very much Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 19 2011, 01:40 PM
Instructor
Well made song man, it has nice melodies! We want more! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 19 2011, 09:57 PM
Instructor
What important is that you have catchy melody,good job wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 19 2011, 11:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 19 2011, 12:40 PM) *
Well made song man, it has nice melodies! We want more! biggrin.gif

Thanks Ivan smile.gif One more acoustic song is coming soon biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 19 2011, 08:57 PM) *
What important is that you have catchy melody,good job wink.gif

Thank you Sinisa smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2011, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Good work mate! With the drum track also! I talked to Todd and I'll help you guys with the drumming tongue.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 20 2011, 09:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 20 2011, 08:15 AM) *
Good work mate! With the drum track also! I talked to Todd and I'll help you guys with the drumming tongue.gif

Awesome! biggrin.gif Thank you very much Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2011, 10:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Jun 20 2011, 08:38 AM) *
Awesome! biggrin.gif Thank you very much Cosmin smile.gif

Nothin to it man! I loved the recording wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:17 AM