Browsing Craigslist, And I Want This Guitar So Bad., It's so shiny
dcz702
Apr 20 2015, 09:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
This Jackson is so badass I shouldn't but this really seems like a deal.
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/4986754373.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 23 2015, 10:06 AM
GMC:er
STOP! smile.gif That's a killer guitar and all but you really could get three or four guitars for that price if you just find the right seller. This guy is asking more than retail on a used instrument. I'd say pass.

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Apr 20 2015, 04:13 PM) *
This Jackson is so badass I shouldn't but this really seems like a deal.
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/4986754373.html

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
dcz702
Apr 23 2015, 05:52 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 23 2015, 09:06 AM) *
STOP! smile.gif That's a killer guitar and all but you really could get three or four guitars for that price if you just find the right seller. This guy is asking more than retail on a used instrument. I'd say pass.

Yea I didn't even try to talk him down I went with the ibanez for a killer price. I jumped on the Ibby before anyone could snatch it up. And I couldn't be happier with it.
Gave it a good set up, drop the tuning to drop c plays awsome.
I'm wondering though, th guy I bought it from put emg zach w pickups and the volume knob doesn't let me roll back the volume at all. It's either pick up on or off.
Easy fix I suppose?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 23 2015, 06:05 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Apr 23 2015, 05:52 PM) *
Yea I didn't even try to talk him down I went with the ibanez for a killer price. I jumped on the Ibby before anyone could snatch it up. And I couldn't be happier with it.
Gave it a good set up, drop the tuning to drop c plays awsome.
I'm wondering though, th guy I bought it from put emg zach w pickups and the volume knob doesn't let me roll back the volume at all. It's either pick up on or off.
Easy fix I suppose?

Easy enough if you know what you're looking at. The wiring on those 2 HB Ibby's (whether it's EMGs or not) is pretty straightforward. Sounds like the Volume has been bypassed in the circuit. Is the Tone working?

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:29 AM