I Need Help With Some Tab's
Frank
Mar 20 2009, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
Any body have the original or the Concert TAB's from Bon Jovie Runaway song? PLeas share with me if you have it.IF you have both is better.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Jakub Luptovec
Mar 20 2009, 07:05 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Since this world has absoluetely dumb and unfair copyright system, posting copyrighted songs tabs on forum is in a gray zone - and quite logically, GMC is trying to be on the safe side.

I will send you PM instructions on where to look for the tabs tho:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Frank
Mar 20 2009, 07:08 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Mar 20 2009, 10:05 AM) *
Since this world has absoluetely dumb and unfair copyright system, posting copyrighted songs tabs on forum is in a gray zone - and quite logically, GMC is trying to be on the safe side.

I will send you PM instructions on where to look for the tabs tho:)

Thank you man.The thin is i did found some on the net but is not accurate.I was going to buy the book and thay don't have it.Here is my e-mail if you got tham just send it to me. [email protected]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:57 PM