Live Sound, ever recorded it or mastered it?
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 30 2011, 10:16 PM
Instructor
I've recorded and mastered quite a few live shows, they were all done in amateurish ways, but I learned a lot from these experiences. It's great to have a dry stereo mix from a mixer, and audio from a cam. Here's a question then:

What do you think are pros/cons of a camera recording and what are those from a mixer?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 02:17 AM
Instructor
Some guys recorded a show of my band in 16 channels. Then I mixed and mastered it. The only thing that I regret is that we didn't have a mic from the audience so I had to use the sound get from some amateur cameras from the audience.

I shared this video some time ago but this is the final mix...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 1 2011, 03:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 30 2011, 08:17 PM) *
Some guys recorded a show of my band in 16 channels. Then I mixed and mastered it. The only thing that I regret is that we didn't have a mic from the audience so I had to use the sound get from some amateur cameras from the audience.

I shared this video some time ago but this is the final mix...

Really great mix! Also great performance. The horn players really add to the vibe and your singer is quite the catch if I may say so smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:47 AM