Hi Everyone! (errr... Any Malaysian Here? )
sikarapman
Jun 13 2007, 05:24 AM
GMC:er
Hi....My name is Barry...I'm 21 and have just strarted a crazy serious guitar playing for about 2 yrs ago on my own. I live in Sabah, Malaysia. I'm actually a shy and quiet guy rolleyes.gif. I hope by learning a lot of awesome guitar lessons on this awesome site, I can beat all the stupid arrogant poser in my neighborhood.. Hahahahahaha..... tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
guitargod
Jun 13 2007, 06:35 AM
i am from singapore, n i guess i am the closest living near with,i think there are little asians on this website

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jun 13 2007, 07:16 AM
Actually i am Asian im just born in Australia.

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 13 2007, 07:55 AM
QUOTE (sikarapman @ Jun 12 2007, 10:24 PM) *
Hi....My name is Barry...I'm 21 and have just strarted a crazy serious guitar playing for about 2 yrs ago on my own. I live in Sabah, Malaysia. I'm actually a shy and quiet guy rolleyes.gif. I hope by learning a lot of awesome guitar lessons on this awesome site, I can beat all the stupid arrogant poser in my neighborhood.. Hahahahahaha..... tongue.gif

hey dude, welcome to GMC, we hope that you enjoy your stay and learn as much as we do! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 13 2007, 11:10 AM
Instructor
Hey man - welcome! You sure will be able to beat the posers in the neighborhood biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 13 2007, 01:13 PM
Hi an welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:14 PM