My Music, A solo I wrote.
Jeffrey
Jun 3 2007, 03:57 AM
GMC:er
Hey GMC, I've been messing around with some techniques i've learned here and I want to know if I can show you guys the solo i've made. I don't know anyone who really cares to hear my guitar playing mainly because all of their responses are, "thats cool" or "sound good" with the type of tone that implies they dont really care. Was hoping since this is a guitar site you guys would be interested and actually appreciate the time and effort it takes to make something "thats cool". =P lemme know=)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 3 2007, 04:03 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Jeffrey @ Jun 2 2007, 10:57 PM) *
Hey GMC, I've been messing around with some techniques i've learned here and I want to know if I can show you guys the solo i've made. I don't know anyone who really cares to hear my guitar playing mainly because all of their responses are, "thats cool" or "sound good" with the type of tone that implies they dont really care. Was hoping since this is a guitar site you guys would be interested and actually appreciate the time and effort it takes to make something "thats cool". =P lemme know=)

That's what the uploads board is for - we'd love to hear what you came up with, give it a shot!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jeffrey
Jun 3 2007, 04:32 AM
Is there any programs I can use to record onto my computer? because sound recorder through windows isn't that good of quality.

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 3 2007, 04:35 AM
hmm i just use my webcam..and it kinda works good tongue.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 3 2007, 02:06 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Jeffrey @ Jun 2 2007, 11:32 PM) *
Is there any programs I can use to record onto my computer? because sound recorder through windows isn't that good of quality.

There are a few free ones, like Audacity. If you want a reeal excellent fully featured multitrack recording program check out Reaper.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jeffrey
Jun 3 2007, 05:06 PM
alright cool, i downloaded audacity so ill record it=) thanks guys

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 PM