Rec Grades, disctintions?
Daniel Realpe
Dec 17 2011, 02:35 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, what would you say if there would be a distinction mark to say students who got above 9 in their rec takes, just like they do at universities,

I think it could be a good idea, so you get a better idea of where you are at in your progress, and get more motivated

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2011, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Hmmm, this could be a nice idea - let's see what other opinions arise - I can't find any downsides to this smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 17 2011, 03:57 PM
Learning Roadie
I had to look it up. I didn't know what those were. So how would this work with REC takes? Explain please? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 17 2011, 04:07 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Same like Brandon, I don't really know what it is, so if you could explain further, that would be nice smile.gif
What I did understand is that it can raise our motivation, which is always a good thing wink.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2011, 06:44 PM
Instructor
Distinction marks mean you get cake ! But because none of you want to eat all those extra calories I'll be eating all the cake for you, because I'm so generous like that ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 17 2011, 07:14 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
You just earned another video on facebook...

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2011, 08:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 17 2011, 06:14 PM) *
You just earned another video on facebook...

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 18 2011, 02:33 AM
Instructor
It sounds like a good idea. I think that it could work.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:49 AM