The Mother Of Metal Singers :)
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 7 2011, 02:21 PM
Instructor
In case you guys didn't know, this seemingly harmless lady here is responsible for the extreme qualities of Angela Gossow's, Randy Blythe's, Phil Labonte's and many other metal singers' voice out there biggrin.gif check this out:

Amazing stuff!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2011, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Yeah I've read about her.. Melissa Cross I think her name is ?

I'd be really interested in watching the singing part of it.. wish she'd do one for clean singing as well ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 7 2011, 05:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 7 2011, 03:56 PM) *
Yeah I've read about her.. Melissa Cross I think her name is ?

I'd be really interested in watching the singing part of it.. wish she'd do one for clean singing as well ! smile.gif

Mate, she states that she doesn't teach people to scream biggrin.gif that's the most interesting part. smile.gif but somehow she is very good at it biggrin.gif she just helps people bring their voices at the desired potential tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 7 2011, 05:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 7 2011, 08:21 AM) *
In case you guys didn't know, this seemingly harmless lady here is responsible for the extreme qualities of Angela Gossow's, Randy Blythe's, Phil Labonte's and many other metal singers' voice out there biggrin.gif check this out:

Amazing stuff!!

Thanks for sharing! Very cool vid. Here youtube page has bunches more cool vids. Even vocalists need "PRACTICE!" and drills, and lessons, etc. It can seem sometimes seems like screamers are devoid of technique. This is hardly the case of course as doing it correctly is the only way not to shred ones vocal chords by the end of the first gig.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 7 2011, 05:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 7 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Thanks for sharing! Very cool vid. Here youtube page has bunches more cool vids. Even vocalists need "PRACTICE!" and drills, and lessons, etc. It can seem sometimes seems like screamers are devoid of technique. This is hardly the case of course as doing it correctly is the only way not to shred ones vocal chords by the end of the first gig.

I've been encountering vocalists that in most cases say: 'I don't need to study as my voice is a God given gift!' Totally un-true vocalists need to study a lot! THe only difference between other musicians and vocalists is the fact that they can carry their instrument with them at all times smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 7 2011, 05:56 PM) *
I've been encountering vocalists that in most cases say: 'I don't need to study as my voice is a God given gift!' Totally un-true vocalists need to study a lot! THe only difference between other musicians and vocalists is the fact that they can carry their instrument with them at all times smile.gif

Exactly.. vocal chords need to be trained gradually just like our hands do ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 7 2011, 11:29 PM
Instructor
Amazing woman, knows how to transfer knowledge, and that's a gift from God !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:16 AM