Bug In The New Player
Canis
Mar 18 2009, 03:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
The new player is working GREAT for me, except for one little thing. When I enter a lesson, then go to any of the videos, and then go back to the main video, I get this message:

Attached Image

Anyone else getting this?
And before anyone asks; Yes, I'm logged in wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 18 2009, 03:41 PM
GMC:er
What a coincidence! I've just been clicking around to find out what I did wrong. It's the same for me unfortunately. I have to load the whole lesson in again to get the main text.

Other than that sometimes I have verify my paypal code 3 times after logging in: 1) when I log in to view the short vids of a lesson 2) If the first lesson I was viewing was an "old" one (originally with small player) I have verify again to access the backing tracks/guitarpro/tabs of a "new" lesson (originally with big screen) 3) and I also have to verify my paypal password and email to access my bookmarks. That means 2 extra occasions after logging in for the first time...

I'm not sure though if these are related to each other.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 18 2009, 03:42 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Same for me Canis. Are you of Firefox or something else?
Tested with Firefox 3.0.7 I'll try Chrome and see if it does the same...

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 18 2009, 03:45 PM
It does the same with Firefox 3.07 and with the latest version of Safari (not sure about the version number). Yep I have a Mac.

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 18 2009, 03:47 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
... Same in Chrome so may not be browser specific. I'll point it out to Kris.

Cheers,
T

Thanks Berko - I'm on XP so not pc or mac specific either...

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 18 2009, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 18 2009, 09:42 AM) *
Same for me Canis. Are you of Firefox or something else?
Tested with Firefox 3.0.7 I'll try Chrome and see if it does the same...

Not for me, works fine, 3.0.7. Yesterday I clicked yes to "do you want to say password" when that popped up. But I just rejoined.

Maybe that has popped up on you, and you have not noticed it, the bar at top that asks you. I was alerted by Kris's screams, which always make my hair and the hair of my cats stand on end.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Mar 18 2009, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2009, 04:10 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks Canis I have recreated it - it seems to only happen in the old lessons with small videos! Reporting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 18 2009, 04:13 PM
yeah it makes you sign in after you have already signed in to view the lessons

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2009, 04:16 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (berko @ Mar 18 2009, 03:41 PM) *
2) If the first lesson I was viewing was an "old" one (originally with small player) I have verify again to access the backing tracks/guitarpro/tabs of a "new" lesson (originally with big screen)

Thanks a lot for the detailed error report berko (it speeds things up! smile.gif ) - this should have been fixed ~2 weeks ago. I just tried it again, and it no longer happens to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 19 2009, 03:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well it still happens here... I use Safari, and I viewed one of Aleksander old lessons, so with small screen. When I went from screen 4 (or somethign) back to the main screen, I had the same screen as Canis in his first post. It also happened in David's Dream Theater style lesson.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 19 2009, 03:24 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
It happenned to me yesterday too, playing Carlos Carrillo rocking solo lesson, this month's intermediate challenge track.

Oh, I forgot: Internet explorer 7 here.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 24 2009, 01:09 PM
GMC Founder
The problem reported by Canis has now finally been fixed - please let me know if you find that any problems remain (after you have emptied your cache). I cannot recreate any of the other reported problems - so please be as specific in your error reporting as possible. Thanks again! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:56 PM