Power Down!
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2011, 12:36 PM
Instructor
I think this was the 40th time since 2007 - when I moved into this house (and I'm NOT exaggerating) when my power went down for a few hours.... I feel like I could go crazy on that lady who answers the phone when I call the emergency line for the reparations... The funny thing is, that when I was living in a flat, the poser went down for 2 times in 10 years... Is there something strange going on here? How's this thing going on where you live guys?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 27 2011, 05:11 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
It's a haunted house Cosmin, get out!! Better prepare yourself for a fight with ghost...so how about some bench presses?
Seriously, I can't really remember the last power failure, and I've lived in 4 different flats in the last 5 years. It might happen when there's really bad weather (lightning and all that). Though there was a 3-day long power failure in a rural area close to my hometown 4 years ago during Christmas time, cause the snow lying on the power supply lines was too heavy so they broke. 9 months later that region saw a peak in births...no kidding!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Oct 27 2011, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
Maybe you sound cut back on all those high powered guitar amps you have Cosmin?
They could be draining everyones juice... on second thoughts it's too kewl to not use!

Modified 250,000 Volt Tesla Coil Into Functional Guitar Amp:

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 27 2011, 06:11 PM
Instructor
Woah that's weird. We only get power cuts from bad weather / disruption to the electric cables. huh.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 27 2011, 05:11 PM) *
It's a haunted house Cosmin, get out!! Better prepare yourself for a fight with ghost...so how about some bench presses?

If the ghost has seen Cosmin doing his insane push up routines, it would know better than to mess with him ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 27 2011, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Oct 27 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Maybe you sound cut back on all those high powered guitar amps you have Cosmin?
They could be draining everyones juice... on second thoughts it's too kewl to not use!

Modified 250,000 Volt Tesla Coil Into Functional Guitar Amp:

that's insane! HAHAH, imagine taking that to the gig!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2011, 07:05 PM
Instructor
I see it onstage with an act such as NIN for instance tongue.gif although I don't want to imagine a mistake such as spilling beer over it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 27 2011, 08:40 PM
Instructor
I live nearby the two largest power plants in this part of the Balkan , and is still a power failure occurs when the storm starts! They say-- "that's intentionally exclusion - as a precaution"!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:00 PM