Star Wars
black and white
Jul 3 2008, 11:59 AM
GMC:er
Today while browsing the who would you live with topic, I saw Yoda, Chewie and Qui Gon Ginn....legends of the light side of the forced. Star Wars fans indeed.

Well, I am seeing this more and more so need to start the topic. I am definately huge fan. Have all the books, tons of stuff (my wife calls it crap), even a full set of stormtrooper armor. I am certainly looking forward to the new clone wars film and series coming out in August. Anyone else got this bug? What are your thoughts on this film. My favorites for sure............

In order of favs.....

revenge of the sith
empire strikes back
phantom menace
a new hope
attack of the clones
return of the jedi

may the force be with you all

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 3 2008, 12:16 PM
People may be unsurprised to know I detest Star Wars sad.gif I just don't get why people like it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 3 2008, 12:31 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
WOW Black and white!! That armor just rules it's awesome!!

I'm a huge SW fan here too, (just look at my picture in personal profile tongue.gif), and I used to collect japanesse figures, and light sabers (I have three of them!), , mini-helmet replicas and more stuff. I just love those movies.

For me the order would be:

empire strikes back
revenge of the sith
a new hope
return of the jedi
phantom menace
attack of the clones

Not that I dislike any of them, they are all awesome but somewaht different.

Good to see some star wars fans over here too wink.gif

May the force be with you! tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jul 3 2008, 12:34 PM
Nice suit! i love Starwars as well, always had biggrin.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
black and white
Jul 3 2008, 08:12 PM
Cool, Fran....must be a Spain thing, I am currently in Tenerife.......where in Spain are you?

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Jul 3 2008, 08:22 PM
Used to be in love with those movies...

I don't know what happened. Haven't seen any Star Wars anything for the
past 2 years... sad.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 3 2008, 08:31 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jul 3 2008, 04:16 PM) *
People may be unsurprised to know I detest Star Wars sad.gif I just don't get why people like it.

laugh.gif Well, I certainly do not hate Star Wars, I never got into it it either. I saw A New Hope when I was in 10th grade (high school), and didn't really thought much of it aside from it being a Sci-Fi. I think thats the only Star Wars movie, I sat down and watched all the way through.

I'm more of a LOTR fan than anything laugh.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
swingline
Jul 3 2008, 08:35 PM
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope/Empire Strikes Back (Tie)
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace (Barf)

I also like Spaceballs. biggrin.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jul 3 2008, 08:44 PM
Star Wars is pretty cool, but I'm more a Lord of the Rings type of guy. I'd rather have more historical kinda fantasy stuff instead of the whole sci-fi genre, still Star Wars is pretty fun smile.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 3 2008, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Jul 4 2008, 12:44 AM) *
Star Wars is pretty cool, but I'm more a Lord of the Rings type of guy. I'd rather have more historical kinda fantasy stuff instead of the whole sci-fi genre, still Star Wars is pretty fun smile.gif

I've always wanted to be the Witch King of Angmar. Man the Nazguls are one of the most frightening antagonist I have ever encountered.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jul 3 2008, 08:52 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 3 2008, 09:47 PM) *
I've always wanted to be the Witch King of Angmar. Man the Nazguls are one of the most frightening antagonist I have ever encountered.

heheh I always dress up like the Witch king of angmar at night to scare people laugh.gif laugh.gif With my cats as the other nazguls laugh.gif My cats still can make a better high frequency screaming sound, but my whammy harmonics get close too laugh.gif

+Quote Post
black and white
Jul 3 2008, 09:17 PM
LOTR is pretty cool too, those movues were awesome and the books are classics....almost as good a SW...very close

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 4 2008, 12:16 AM
Instructor
Did anyone noticed white shoes on that soldier unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 4 2008, 01:57 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (black and white @ Jul 3 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Cool, Fran....must be a Spain thing, I am currently in Tenerife.......where in Spain are you?

From Asturias, in the north, but I'm visitin Canary Islands soon, going on vacation cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2008, 03:24 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'm a Star Wars nerd for sure!! I simply love it, Everything about it. Its one of the greatest universes ever created! Darth Vader is the ultimate villain, He just kicks ass.

And come on, There aren't much things cooler than The Force and Lightsabers smile.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 4 2008, 05:13 AM
I like SW alot, ive been trying to organize watching all 6 movies in a row but i can't seem to bring myself to do it yet. Light sabers are pritty awsome smile.gif i do enjoy LOTR more tho, the whole fantasy idea catches my eye more than sci-fi

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jul 4 2008, 09:13 AM
Singing Instructor
I am a fan.smile.gif And some times I haw a need to watch all the movies at one(one night).smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Jul 4 2008, 09:25 AM
Star Wars is great. My favorite movies are probably Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
black and white
Jul 4 2008, 09:39 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 3 2008, 11:16 PM) *
Did anyone noticed white shoes on that soldier unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

White Mariachi boots Ivan, found in good old San Antonio, Texas........One of the hardest pieces of the costume to find, even harder to swallow wearing them, I have an extra pair for you to gig in if you want:)smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 4 2008, 09:49 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Spaceballs FTW!

Use the schwartz!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:52 AM