New Dream Theater Album "full Streamed"
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 17 2013, 08:05 PM
GMC:er
I really like it, like seriously like it biggrin.gif

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcomi..._streaming.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2013, 10:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Not available in my area. Aaaww.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 18 2013, 11:53 AM
Instructor
Just took some time to listen smile.gif Nice job but still Scenes from a memory is my favourite one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 12:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
Listened to it now. I think it's better than what they've done in previous years, but when you make a 22 minute song, it has to stand out more for me. Like A Change of Seasons. This was easily forgettable for me at least. I liked the shorter songs, though I miss the lyrics and playing of Kevin Moore still, or at least just a different style to the lyrics than what we have now. Think Images and Words, which for me is one of the ultimate albums.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 18 2013, 01:24 PM
Dream Theater's like some midget compared to this pure epicness..

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 18 2013, 03:34 PM
Haken

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 18 2013, 04:32 PM
Instructor
not available in my area. sad.gif

I'm now checking Haken's track.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 18 2013, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 18 2013, 11:53 AM) *
Just took some time to listen smile.gif Nice job but still Scenes from a memory is my favourite one smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 18 2013, 12:28 PM) *
Listened to it now. I think it's better than what they've done in previous years, but when you make a 22 minute song, it has to stand out more for me. Like A Change of Seasons. This was easily forgettable for me at least. I liked the shorter songs, though I miss the lyrics and playing of Kevin Moore still, or at least just a different style to the lyrics than what we have now. Think Images and Words, which for me is one of the ultimate albums.

True, both Scenes and Images and Words are probably my favorite from them. I wasn't a big fan of the previous cd "a dramatic turn of events" so this one was quite a good suprise for me tongue.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Sep 18 2013, 01:24 PM) *
Dream Theater's like some midget compared to this pure epicness..

Actually i have been wanting to check them for a damn long while, which album do you recommend like to get into the band.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 05:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Sep 18 2013, 06:51 PM) *
Actually i have been wanting to check them for a damn long while, which album do you recommend like to get into the band.

I'd say The Oddessey, The Divine Wings of Tragedy and perhaps The Damnation Game or Twilight in Olympus.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 18 2013, 09:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 18 2013, 01:59 PM) *
I'd say The Oddessey, The Divine Wings of Tragedy and perhaps The Damnation Game or Twilight in Olympus.

These are also my favourite albums.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 09:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 18 2013, 10:01 PM) *
These are also my favourite albums.

What do you think of their newer albums?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:29 PM