3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Lester - Mtp - January
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jan 21 2010, 11:54 PM
Instructor
Ok, no problem. I will wait for your take, anyway.
Remember that this is the 3rd assignment and you need to complete 4 assignments + the REC to keep yourself on the MTP!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 22 2010, 12:34 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Jan 21 2010, 11:54 PM) *
Ok, no problem. I will wait for your take, anyway.
Remember that this is the 3rd assignment and you need to complete 4 assignments + the REC to keep yourself on the MTP!

I know! don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying all this and I'm doing pretty much everything I can to complete my assignments...so will I this time smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jan 22 2010, 12:56 AM
Instructor
Ok, keep me updated!

--------------------

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 29 2010, 12:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Jerry,

Here's an unpleasant announcement: I will quit the MTP for guitar....
I can't combine it anymore with schoolwork at the moment and it just takes it's toll on my prestations at school. Also I have little time left for my band, which isn't a good thing.
I do want to continue with the vocal MTP, it takes less time and I feel like I really need that atm.

I really wanted to continue the MTP, but I need to slow down. good thing is: I got loads of inspiration on new area's I can work on: jazz series, modes, identifying solo's for example.... it really did help me!

I want to thank you for the patience with me and all the help, it was a very good experience!

Lester

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jan 29 2010, 03:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lester @ Jan 29 2010, 12:11 PM) *
Hi Jerry,

Here's an unpleasant announcement: I will quit the MTP for guitar....
I can't combine it anymore with schoolwork at the moment and it just takes it's toll on my prestations at school. Also I have little time left for my band, which isn't a good thing.
I do want to continue with the vocal MTP, it takes less time and I feel like I really need that atm.

I really wanted to continue the MTP, but I need to slow down. good thing is: I got loads of inspiration on new area's I can work on: jazz series, modes, identifying solo's for example.... it really did help me!

I want to thank you for the patience with me and all the help, it was a very good experience!

Lester

Ok, there are no problems on my side about this matter. Each MTP requires some effort to apply.
I'm leaving this thread open so you can finish your assigments before to join another guitar MTP. At least, if I remember right, these are the current rules about the whole MTP.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 30 2010, 12:21 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Jan 29 2010, 03:54 PM) *
Ok, there are no problems on my side about this matter. Each MTP requires some effort to apply.
I'm leaving this thread open so you can finish your assigments before to join another guitar MTP. At least, if I remember right, these are the current rules about the whole MTP.

Ok, I don't plan on joining another one anytime soon, but I'll see about it.

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jan 30 2010, 12:29 AM
Instructor
Ok, I will check your vocal MTP in the next days since I know that Luciana knows her job very well!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:14 AM