Recommend A Movie!
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 20 2016, 11:56 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Let's use this thread to recommend movies that we've seen lately and enjoyed.

I can recommend these two ones:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 21 2016, 12:08 AM
Learning Roadie
watch this one, not a recent film , but a nice one, i have loved becasue it seem realy realistic !

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2016, 09:42 AM
GMC:er
On the other side, I'd suggest skipping THE MARTIAN with Matt Damon. It just crawls along and you know they are going to save him in the end smile.gif SPOILERS!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 21 2016, 11:17 AM
Learning Roadie
On the other side, I'd suggest skipping THE MARTIAN with Matt Damon. It just crawls along and you know they are going to save him in the end SPOILERS!

AAaaargghh

i have planed to watch it..... now it's useless.....

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 21 2016, 02:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 21 2016, 08:42 AM) *
On the other side, I'd suggest skipping THE MARTIAN with Matt Damon. It just crawls along and you know they are going to save him in the end smile.gif SPOILERS!

Ive not seen the movie but I did read the book, its was pretty good apart from the end. I could have been much better.

New movies..... Deadpool smile.gif I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it is by far the best Marvel movie to date. Really funny and violent cool.gif Ryan Reynolds plays deadpool perfectly.

For a decent sci fi movie... I really liked 'Coherence'. Its got a really cool plot.

Its actually much better than the trailer might show smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Daeron
Feb 21 2016, 02:55 PM
Learning Chord Basher
I've seen "Only lovers left alive" a few weeks ago. I like very much the original bandtrack and the movie is not bad. There are nice guitars...
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
n3m57
Feb 21 2016, 05:42 PM
Learning Roadie
If you like Horror-comedy, I recommend this one :
Sensitive people, be careful !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2016, 09:57 PM
Instructor
Cool! Thanks friends! Keep the recommendations coming!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Feb 22 2016, 06:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 21 2016, 08:57 PM) *
Cool! Thanks friends! Keep the recommendations coming!

Very good movie! It stays pretty accurate to the real life story - these football players really committed suicide because of their brain trauma, and the NFL went on to deny it - and to this day the settlement the agreed to doesn't require them to admit they knew about this problem long before it was discovered, and covered it up just to keep making money.

Almost makes me hate American football... almost tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 23 2016, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3v6KfR9Mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRbXn4-Yis

And another vote for Revenant!!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Arpeggio
Feb 29 2016, 12:06 AM
judge Dredd (2012) was so good it was like Kieth Urban jumped through the screen and punched me in the face. They've captured the atmosphere of the original 2001 AD comic well I think. The dystopian future and how Judge Dredd doesn't give a Tea n' Cake Party about anything except the LAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVIba2N6MTA

Fans are demanding a sequel.

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:28 AM