7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
The Worst Movie Of All Time...
Goliath
Mar 18 2008, 04:06 PM
GMC:er
Snakes on a Plane is awesomely bad. It's tongue in cheek bad and they knew they were making a bad movie when they made it.

They had this hilarious marketing tool where you could get a recording of Samuel L Jackson to call your buddies and he would say their name and a couple other things they do. It was pretty hilarious.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Mar 19 2008, 12:56 PM
The White Buffalo with Charles Bronson and The Perfect Storm

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Mar 30 2008, 11:42 PM
Lake Placid 2. It was a ROFLcoptor. The budget was $2,000,000 lol.

Also, the movie, Bug

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Mar 30 2008, 11:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Mar 31 2008, 04:09 PM
Tears of the Sun is insanely bad, allthough it's almost entertaining. I hate Saving Private Ryan with passion aswell, I really don't understand what people see in that movie.

And also, Snakes on a Plane is AWESOME, if you think it's a crappy movie and nothing else, you've missunderstood it, it's stupposed to be like that and it's super funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Mar 31 2008, 07:11 PM
QUOTE (shellshock1911 @ Mar 30 2008, 11:42 PM) *
Lake Placid 2.

Haha, nooo! laugh.gif its super funny.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 1 2008, 06:50 AM
I have to add "Meet the Spartans" to my list.
It was so boring. I fell asleep after 30 minutes and I dont feel I have to catch up on the rest of it.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 1 2008, 09:23 AM
Instructor
I saw War of the Worlds 2: The Second Wave .. and .. wow.. it was an experience i cant really explain without using words thats not really acceptable on these forums

It's not the sequel to Spielbergs version, it's the sequel to a copycat version that came out at the same time

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Apr 1 2008, 09:27 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 1 2008, 04:30 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Goliath @ Mar 18 2008, 05:06 PM) *
Snakes on a Plane is awesomely bad. It's tongue in cheek bad and they knew they were making a bad movie when they made it.

They had this hilarious marketing tool where you could get a recording of Samuel L Jackson to call your buddies and he would say their name and a couple other things they do. It was pretty hilarious.

yeah that is one of the worst movies I v seen too...but what I do not get it why would Sam do such stupid movie....

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 9 2008, 06:28 PM
Singing Instructor
I v just seen 10,000 BC...have to add that film in this list as well....
and it has like 60% of Apocalypto story in it....

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Apr 9 2008, 06:30 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Apr 1 2008, 01:50 AM) *
I have to add "Meet the Spartans" to my list.
It was so boring. I fell asleep after 30 minutes and I dont feel I have to catch up on the rest of it.

Dude! blink.gif that was the funniest movie i've ever seen!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 10 2008, 03:10 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Anything Uwe Boll Makes.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 03:24 PM
My worst movie of all time is any of the Star Trek or Star Wars films. I can't stand watching them. Oh and cheerleader massacre I think it's called is dreadful and motor home massacre. Christ.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Apr 10 2008, 03:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
John Carpenters Escape from LA......dont watch it.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 03:31 PM
I'm watching Lady Vengeance tonight. Anybody got any thoughts on that film? I think Trond may well have seen it. Please tell me it is worthwhile viewing smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 10 2008, 03:40 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 10 2008, 02:24 PM) *
My worst movie of all time is any of the Star Wars films. I can't stand watching them.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 10 2008, 03:40 PM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

lol. I know not many dislike them but I really dislike sci-fi films. I don't find them interesting.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Apr 10 2008, 04:00 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 10 2008, 10:24 AM) *
My worst movie of all time is any of the Star Trek or Star Wars films. I can't stand watching them.

OMG OC! I could not agree with you more! You are so right! Star war and star trek are the worst!
Good Call

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 10 2008, 04:02 PM
QUOTE (PolackHax0r @ Apr 10 2008, 04:00 PM) *
OMG OC! I could not agree with you more! You are so right! Star war and star trek are the worst!
Good Call

At least somebody agrees with me smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
at lights end
Apr 10 2008, 04:32 PM
napoleon dynamite.
i had to turn it off, it's so boring.

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 10 2008, 04:36 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 10 2008, 04:24 PM) *
My worst movie of all time is any of the Star Trek or Star Wars films. I can't stand watching them.

and you seam like a good guy.... laugh.gif
kidding...smile.gif
I am like the biggest fan in the world...smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:15 AM