Lyrics Needed Please
Phil66
Aug 29 2016, 10:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks, this is for a friend. Bass player with Drongos For Europe if you want to check him out wink.gif

Does anyone on here have the lyrics for New Broom by Horace Andy? Can't find em on the net!

Cheers folks, do your bestest please. There is an XTC song with the same name.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Sensible Jones
Aug 30 2016, 03:56 PM
GMC:er
Hey Phil, I know I have that track on several different Compilation LP's, I'll have a root through them and see if the lyrics are printed on any of them. (Can't remember if they are or not off the top of my head!!)
smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 30 2016, 06:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Mr Jones, that would be great smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:32 AM