You'r Backing Tracks, How do you make them?
Iluha
May 23 2008, 11:31 AM
GMC:er
So how do you make the backing tracks? the instruments sound so real!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 25 2008, 02:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ May 23 2008, 06:31 AM) *
So how do you make the backing tracks? the instruments sound so real!

Thanks man!
Drums are with Addictive Drums, then I use some royalty free loops plus real guitars...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Jul 13 2008, 04:17 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ May 25 2008, 03:32 PM) *
Thanks man!
Drums are with Addictive Drums, then I use some royalty free loops plus real guitars...

Nice, but I was thinking you work with EZD... maybe I'm losing my ear sense... tongue.gif

Cheers mates!

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jul 13 2008, 07:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Xose Pineda @ Jul 12 2008, 11:17 PM) *
Nice, but I was thinking you work with EZD... maybe I'm losing my ear sense... tongue.gif

Cheers mates!

You're right, I used to work with EZD, but since I heard Muris' album I use Addictive Drums.
So much faster than EZD. The load time is almst inexistant and they sound really good!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 13 2008, 07:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Jul 13 2008, 08:04 PM) *
You're right, I used to work with EZD, but since I heard Muris' album I use Addictive Drums.
So much faster than EZD. The load time is almst inexistant and they sound really good!

Cool. Maybe some day I will take the step from EZD to AD. That said, EZD is fairly fast for me with a computer of 3,2Ghz quadcore and 4 gb ram etc etc cool.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 13 2008, 08:33 PM
Instructor
mmm well I tried AD but I prefer EZ, but remember that my taste is a bit different.. hehe, anyway IMHO I think the most important are lot of good effects !!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:05 AM