Maze
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 08:01 PM
GMC:er
How far can you get.... I reached level 6, wink.gif

Game

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 15 2007, 08:04 PM
I love this game! ha! i got to level 7!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 08:06 PM
Whoah nice!! laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Dec 15 2007, 08:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
fun game biggrin.gif try n get past level 4

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 15 2007, 10:00 PM
Arggggh...

Screamers...

Get me every time.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 15 2007, 10:14 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
OMG!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif had headphones on (fairly loud) now wheres those clean underpants! blink.gif

Even at low level I`m jumpin outa my chair, I`m gunna have nightmares, I just know it lol!

This post has been edited by Smells: Dec 15 2007, 10:18 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 15 2007, 10:19 PM
Instructor
Is that a type of game when you are really concentrated and than some s*** pops up screaming and scares you to hell? I guess so!

Thanks - no! A friend of mine once sent me a link to something like that and i almost broke his neck next time i met him so he never sends me stuff like that again! wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 15 2007, 10:25 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 15 2007, 03:19 PM) *
Is that a type of game when you are really concentrated and than some s*** pops up screaming and scares you to hell? I guess so!

Thanks - no! A friend of mine once sent me a link to something like that and i almost broke his neck next time i met him so he never sends me stuff like that again! wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 15 2007, 10:27 PM
Instructor
Not too funny wink.gif

It's like: wow i am at level 8, now where is the mistake??? And than WHAAAAAAAASZCCCCSSSSSSSS and you can see me picking up the phone and calling the guy who gave me the link biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Lester
Dec 15 2007, 10:46 PM
Learning Roadie
lol!! pretty nice game but i don't have the patience smile.gif
I did not make it past level 3 by the way

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Dec 16 2007, 07:50 AM
hahahaha, I started playing, feeling this looked oddly familiar.....than I remembered it's from that one youtube video where the dad scares the crap out of his son biggrin.gif hahahaha......priceless

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 16 2007, 11:35 AM
Instructor
I saw one video on YouTube where the guy fell of the chair and pissed his pants after the scream hit him biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 16 2007, 11:39 AM
I Was expecting that to happen and I still jumped sad.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 16 2007, 11:42 AM
laugh.gif i knew it was coming but it got me bad!! Hahaha wow, level 3 that tight run... geesh

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 16 2007, 11:43 AM
Instructor
Yeah it always happens, you can't control your nerves THAT good.

When i last time saw that stuff i had my volume on 25, while usually it's on 18 because i had to put it louder for some strange mp3....also, i didn't have my headphones on so after a scream my mom ran into my room and was: "What happened here????" - looked like she was more scared than me biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 16 2007, 11:44 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 16 2007, 06:43 PM) *
also, i didn't have my headphones on so after a scream my mom ran into my room and was: "What happened here????" - looked like she was more scared than me biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:24 AM