> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Mozart Piece
Palacios
Feb 18 2014, 09:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Cosmin I know you like Mozart. I found this piece played on guitar by Julian Bream. Unfortunantly the solo guitar sheet music is out of print, but it's a great piece. Check it out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2014, 08:06 AM
Instructor
Very nice man! Thank you for sharing!

This is my favorite smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Feb 19 2014, 08:59 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 18 2014, 11:06 PM) *
Very nice man! Thank you for sharing!

This is my favorite smile.gif

Great choice. That's a tough piece to play. William Kaeingeiser is a great guitarist. He was part of the original Los Angeles Guitar Quartet. He actually played this piece in the movie Crossroads. He's also the one who originally transcribed Rondo Alla Turca for guitar.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 20 2014, 08:28 AM
Instructor
I had no clue! biggrin.gif I picked him because it felt like the sturdiest and most well rounded performance smile.gif

We are talking about THE Crossroads movie, right? That one with Steve Vai and Ralph Machio?

+Quote Post
Palacios
Feb 20 2014, 08:47 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 19 2014, 11:28 PM) *
I had no clue! biggrin.gif I picked him because it felt like the sturdiest and most well rounded performance smile.gif

We are talking about THE Crossroads movie, right? That one with Steve Vai and Ralph Machio?

That's the one. Steve Vai of course played the electric guitar part. (Ralph Macchio could never really go toe to toe with Steve Vai) You should do some cool lesson with the Paganini Caprices someday.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 20 2014, 10:59 AM
Instructor
I should, right? biggrin.gif There so much to learn and so little time man... Pff, sometimes I find myself thinking - ok, mate, now what's next? I am a very curious person by nature and I think I might need at least 6 hrs a day to study all I want. But the funny thing is - if I had those 6 hours, I would probably fritter them away laugh.gif Isn't it ironic?

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 22 2014, 04:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 20 2014, 10:59 AM) *
I should, right? biggrin.gif There so much to learn and so little time man... Pff, sometimes I find myself thinking - ok, mate, now what's next? I am a very curious person by nature and I think I might need at least 6 hrs a day to study all I want. But the funny thing is - if I had those 6 hours, I would probably fritter them away laugh.gif Isn't it ironic?

That seems to be how it works at times. I have all the time in the world, but never get too much done.

I would love to see some Caprices and other classical pieces on here for electrical guitar.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2014, 04:08 PM
Instructor
I like this version better - but, I really can't put my finger on it, who was the one recording this actually? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:47 PM