2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Rock And Roll Themepark
Tmas
Mar 24 2008, 07:00 AM
GMC:er
Well.. Hard Rock park, supposedly the worlds first rock and roll themepark is opening soon.. and guess what.. ITS IN MY BACKYARD!!!! Not really but it might as well.. 10 min drive from my apartment in bad traffic smile.gif!! man.. im excited it looks really freaking cool. The first two days it opens Moody blues and The Eagles are playing. If anyones going hit me up with a PM lol.

Oh, Btw its in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Opens on June 2nd.. heres the website Hard Rock park!

Did I mention they are going to have Led Zeppelin The Ride??? lol man im excited.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Yeah... I'm member number 911. What about it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 24 2008, 10:05 AM
WOW! Led Zeppelin the ride!

I bet the opening of the park will be a real "Celebration Day" and I'm sure you'll take all your "friends" with you cos "Thats the way" to celebrate! You should go "In the evening" cos I hear it's gonna rain in the afternoon, and you don't wanna be the "Fool in the rain" , do you? As you walk down the "Walter's walk" towards the led zeppelin ride, you see the huge line and grab a "Hot Dog" and wait cos you just now that "Your time is gonna come" ! When your turn finally comes your just happy you weren't "Trampled under foot", but anyway now you're ready to "Rock and Roll". The ride goes so high, you can see "Over the hills and far away", as the ride ends you say "I can't quit you baby" I wanna keep "Wearing and Tearing", and go for another round, again and again and again, but "Poor Tom" the ride controller-guy needs he's brake so he asks you "How many more times" you say just this one time, in the end your just "Dazed and Confused" and you find yourself "Sick again". Afterwards, you try to get "Tea for one" from the tea machine but you have "No Quarter"'s with you, so you decide it's time to call it a day.

I'm sure after "Ten years gone" your still gonna "Ramble on" about your great experience, heck, you might even convince me into taking the next "Night flight" to the states to get in that park.
I know this story was everybodys waste of time, but thats "Nobody's fault but mine" smile.gif

Anyway, Sounds cool once it opens tell us how fun was it! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 24 2008, 01:51 PM
Instructor
That's great man. Those parks are great. I would like to go to some musical fair sad.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Mar 24 2008, 01:53 PM
haha! im goin there on my birthday, june 14th. led zep the ride is gonna be amazing!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 24 2008, 02:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
heheeh that park looks awesome!! wink.gif We are thousands of kilometer away from a nearest rolercoaster here wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Mar 24 2008, 03:17 PM
Instructor
That looks awesome dude, I would love to see Moody Blues live!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 24 2008, 03:18 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 24 2008, 06:05 AM) *

I bet the opening of the park will be a real "Celebration Day" and I'm sure you'll take all your "friends" with you cos "Thats the way" to celebrate! You should go "In the evening" cos I hear it's gonna rain in the afternoon, and you don't wanna be the "Fool in the rain" , do you? As you walk down the "Walter's walk" towards the led zeppelin ride, you see the huge line and grab a "Hot Dog" and wait cos you just now that "Your time is gonna come" ! When your turn finally comes your just happy you weren't "Trampled under foot", but anyway now you're ready to "Rock and Roll". The ride goes so high, you can see "Over the hills and far away", as the ride ends you say "I can't quit you baby" I wanna keep "Wearing and Tearing", and go for another round, again and again and again, but "Poor Tom" the ride controller-guy needs he's brake so he asks you "How many more times" you say just this one time, in the end your just "Dazed and Confused" and you find yourself "Sick again". Afterwards, you try to get "Tea for one" from the tea machine but you have "No Quarter"'s with you, so you decide it's time to call it a day.

I'm sure after "Ten years gone" your still gonna "Ramble on" about your great experience, heck, you might even convince me into taking the next "Night flight" to the states to get in that park.
I know this story was everybodys waste of time, but thats "Nobody's fault but mine" smile.gif

I love this post smile.gif Just awesome Tuubsu!!!!!

I think I have a new summer vacation destination smile.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 24 2008, 04:10 PM
Instructor
ohmy.gif

Wow! I'm definetly visiting that one someday

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 24 2008, 05:30 PM
Instructor
You are really lucky man!! really really lucky!!!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Mar 24 2008, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 24 2008, 10:05 AM) *

EPIC POST!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 24 2008, 07:56 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Damn, too far away from here, I have to talk to the others of Blind Guardian, we have to urgently go on tour again tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 24 2008, 10:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Mar 24 2008, 07:56 PM) *
Damn, too far away from here, I have to talk to the others of Blind Guardian, we have to urgently go on tour again tongue.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tmas
Mar 25 2008, 01:20 AM
Im going to take the sneak peek tour in the next few days but from what my roommate told me its really really cool. There is a huge fountain with a guitar mounted on top of it and strings made of water. The water is shooting out from jets really fast and when you break the water stream it plays a song! I thought that was really cool.

--------------------
Yeah... I'm member number 911. What about it?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 25 2008, 01:50 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Ok since I'm in a theme park thread , did anyone tried this machine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqrR0XShTQ
I'm going to in few days , people tell its a blast..Have combat flight simulator installed on it smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 14 2008, 01:04 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Man, why won't they build something like that where I live...

Sounds cool smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 14 2008, 02:31 PM
Singing Instructor
great for you man....and every body that can go and see this beautiful place....smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Apr 14 2008, 06:04 PM
QUOTE (Tmas @ Mar 24 2008, 02:00 AM) *
Oh, Btw its in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Opens on June 2nd.. heres the website Hard Rock park!

Actually, I'm working on getting down there in June to check the park out. I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in almost 10 years.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 14 2008, 08:08 PM
Instructor
How is the theme park man. Have you been yet? Can we see some pics ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Apr 14 2008, 08:33 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 14 2008, 03:08 PM) *
How is the theme park man. Have you been yet? Can we see some pics ?

It's not open yet. They're doing a limited-access soft opening between tomorrow and May 8, and it looks like it opens May 9. There will probably be some info on the net from folks that got in during the limited opening.

There is a webcam up though in the mean time...

http://www.hardrockpark.com/_html/webcam.php

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 14 2008, 08:53 PM
Instructor
Looks nice, thanks for pics smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 06:55 AM