17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adams Bootcamp, Time to Fight Soldier!
Todd Simpson
post Today, 07:02 AM
Post #321

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

NICE!!!! Really well fought Soldier!!!! This one has some serious finger twisters in it and they go all the way up and all the way back down the strings forcing the hand to develop endurance. You may have noticed the Neo Classical Influence lurking about yet again. smile.gif I must say soldier I'm very proud of your discipline. Pretty much every day a new Mission and a new Quick Lick. If every player had your kind of drive, everyone hear would have triple digit badges! So far, it's just you Soldier!!
Let's Debrief!!!
MEDALS OF HONOR

PINKY PROWESS You've gained serious pinky power over the past 100 missions. It's great to see you play with confidence using the weakest finger!

NEO CLASSICAL EMBRACE You have grabbed on to the Neo Classical bits in recent Missions and really dug in to it. Well done!

DEFT FINGER WORK NONE of these bits are easy. They are all high level drills and you are playing with style and grace. keep it up!!!
You just...
LEVELED UP!!!!!
You remain our TOP DAAAWWWGGG!!!!!!

Attached Image

Sarge
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 17 2019, 05:53 PM) *

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Today, 07:04 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Today, 12:15 PM
Post #322

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 23.329

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 19 2019, 07:02 AM) *
NICE!!!! Really well fought Soldier!!!! This one has some serious finger twisters in it and they go all the way up and all the way back down the strings forcing the hand to develop endurance. You may have noticed the Neo Classical Influence lurking about yet again. smile.gif I must say soldier I'm very proud of your discipline. Pretty much every day a new Mission and a new Quick Lick. If every player had your kind of drive, everyone hear would have triple digit badges! So far, it's just you Soldier!!
Let's Debrief!!!
MEDALS OF HONOR

PINKY PROWESS You've gained serious pinky power over the past 100 missions. It's great to see you play with confidence using the weakest finger!

NEO CLASSICAL EMBRACE You have grabbed on to the Neo Classical bits in recent Missions and really dug in to it. Well done!

DEFT FINGER WORK NONE of these bits are easy. They are all high level drills and you are playing with style and grace. keep it up!!!
You just...
LEVELED UP!!!!!
You remain our TOP DAAAWWWGGG!!!!!!

Attached Image

Sarge

I want to push myself to make the most of each practice day and sometimes it's a really big challenge to do both but there's also a lot of Missions and Quick Licks ahead! If I want to play Paganini or modern shredders' pieces, there's a lot of hard work for me to do but this kind of work is fun and I always happily start each practice session smile.gif
I also noticed some of the students have become more active in their Bootcamp threads since you made the celebration post for my 100 Mission milestone. If I had any part in it, I'm glad about it!

I've been wondering for some time now: you mostly use a digital modelling profiler and you said you usually change your guitars but you also said you have one or two favourite that you keep, if I remember correctly. Do you have a favourite set of pickups?
I'm considering swapping the gold PAF set for an EMG MF set. I don't have a way to try these out first but I like the passive EMGs I have, so it seems like an upgrade from these.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 09:26 PM