This Is A Start..........
LiquidFusion
Mar 12 2007, 10:35 AM
GMC:er
Changed the backing track from beginners exercises into edgy NY rock blues / rock song with an interlude in the middle that is sure to be great for players here who can do amazing things on guitar. First time trying rock chromatic "scales."
Man I need to practice!!!!!!! This is a start....

Link:
http://www.liquidfusion.com/GMC-S1_PEQHL1.mp3

Me: producer / engineer / writer - who wants to get my guitar rock chops up - including the blues!!

Kris - if you listen to this - it would be so cool to here what you would do adding blues rock leads/.....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by LiquidFusion: Mar 12 2007, 10:42 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 12 2007, 10:43 AM
GMC Founder
I think this was a pretty cool, goovy tune! smile.gif I also liked the fact that you have an overdrivy sound instead of a distortion-drowned tone!

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LiquidFusion
Mar 12 2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the listen!! Glad you like the NY edge!!!

Backing Trk Only (minus my leads!!):
http://www.liquidfusion.com/GMC-S1_Backing_Trk_PEQHL1.mp3
I can really hear your gtr on both the blues and the interlude - escecially the 2nd part......soaring amazing solo....crashing down into the blues.....

Fender Tele (dadario 10's) w/EMG 85's into a Vox 810 pedal into a Countryman "85" DI / Telefunken V76 mic-pre / DBX 160A Compressor-Limiter / Mona AD/DA 44.1/32 / Audition 1.5.

This post has been edited by LiquidFusion: Mar 12 2007, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
stratman33
Mar 12 2007, 09:16 PM
dude...that was a pretty cool tune.i like the bluesy sorta thing with it.nice work. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:26 PM