> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Dreamy Audio Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 14 2011, 04:15 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Here's the final mix - since there were only 3 entries, I tried to mash things up so it would come out as interesting and diverse as possible biggrin.gif hope you like it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 14 2011, 04:16 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Dreamy_Collab___Final_Mix.mp3 ( 5.07MB ) Number of downloads: 124

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mavel
Dec 14 2011, 05:32 PM
GMC:er
Awesome collab! I would like to partecipate sooner or later... Maybe when I reach a decent level of play. Good work mates!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 14 2011, 08:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sound killer! smile.gif Awesome job everyone smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 15 2011, 08:53 AM
Instructor
Congrats guys! Stay tuned! I'm going to start a new video one today biggrin.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
smolentsev
Dec 16 2011, 06:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Well done! Thank you guys! Cosmin, it was cool to play around your backing track smile.gif Look forward for new collaborations wink.gif

This post has been edited by smolentsev: Dec 16 2011, 06:49 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 16 2011, 08:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (smolentsev @ Dec 16 2011, 05:49 AM) *
Well done! Thank you guys! Cosmin, it was cool to play around your backing track smile.gif Look forward for new collaborations wink.gif

Thanks for joining in mate! Check out the new one tongue.gif you might like it:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41986

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 18 2011, 11:05 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Coming back with the comments on this one:

@smolentsev - Mate, I dig your note choices and I think you have a pretty good melodic direction! I would suggest letting the notes breathe/ ring more and vibrate them so they may come to life! watch out for that bend at 1:03 tongue.gif it could've been epic biggrin.gif so let notes breathe more. You had a few super nice melodic interventions such as the one at 1:47! I loved that one very much!

@quadrium - Dogukan! The fact that you chose a tone without distortion was very nice! Being different is always good and I liked the ascending phrase at 0:34! biggrin.gif

@K1R - A very important thing would be to try and round all your notes up a bit, when playing in a context such as this one, be smoother and melodies will sound much closer to the heart of the listener smile.gif Otherwise, I have noticed the fact that you were building around a theme which is very good! A little bit more sense of direction and you'll be on to the awesome stuff biggrin.gif

I think this is a general observation for all three of you guys - try and space things out a little bit more carefully and create direction for your melodies!

Congrats for your takes gentlemen! I AM WAITING on your stuff for the next collab biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 18 2011, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 06:47 AM