GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Apr 28 2008, 04:20 PM) *
12 Kurt Cobain of Nirvana

16 Johnny Ramone of the Ramones

Oh, I thought we were talking about guitarrists laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
(sorry, I hate both !! tongue.gif)

Haha, same here :A

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Torben
May 6 2008, 10:51 PM
What is it, that make people want to rank all sorts of things? The only argument for insisting doing a thing like that would be the reason "Well, I don't know which red wine is the best in the world. But I'm having a ball trying to find it out!" It hardly applies to guitarists or?

Victor Wooten (a famous bass player) said something like this: "A little baby can make sounds on my bass, that I didn't even know existed. All this discussion about who is the best bass player is just nonsense" I, for one, totally agree.

Is Segovia a better guitarist than Django Reinhard? Or Jimi Hendrix? Nothing wrong with these amazing guitarplayers. But it's a wrong question!

When you experience the sublime, don't try to understand it (read: rank it..). Just flow along with it and enjoy!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
May 6 2008, 11:39 PM
Instructor
Lol Kurt Kobain and Johnny Ramone

If they are gonna add jokers like that where is Eddie Ojeda from Twisted Sister,

How bout Mick Mars from Motley Crue?

I know...lets make a top 100 list of guitarists that annoy us, that would be easier to do. smile.gif

Daniel

This post has been edited by Daniel Robinson: May 7 2008, 05:21 PM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Vic_Black
May 7 2008, 02:22 PM
All those TOP100's and other TOP's are the stupidest thing ever IMHO. Everyone puts his favorite guitar player on the top. It's all very personal.

--------------------
check out my student instructor lesson Riff Magic: Natural Harmonics

Vote for your favourite lesson in the Student Instructor Competition RIGHT HERE

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 8 2008, 08:55 AM
QUOTE (Daniel Robinson @ May 7 2008, 12:39 AM) *
I know...lets make a top 100 list of guitarists that annoy us, that would be easier to do. smile.gif

Daniel

OK, I'll say EVH then. He is just soooo cheesy. In a cheesy group. Playing cheesy music. tongue.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
maw793
May 17 2008, 01:05 AM
EVH at 70th?

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 3 2008, 05:54 PM
A complete waste of time. The criteria is dubious at best. Who decides this crap, anyway? Instead of 'best' guitarist, it should read, 'favorite' guitarist...and then, you're at the mercy of somebody elses' opinion. It gets a rise out of people, which is why it's done.

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Jun 3 2008, 06:00 PM
Instructor
i've said it before and i'll say it again - music is polytheistic.
Also music is not a sport - noone can truly "Win". They can only express musical ideas in their own idiosyncratic way.
IMHO
nick

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:33 AM