2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Black Country Communion
Gabriel Leopardi
May 11 2012, 06:34 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Do you know this project?

Black Country Communion is an English-American rock supergroup formed by lead vocalist and bassist Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), drummer and percussionist Jason Bonham, keyboardist Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater), and guitarist and vocalist Joe Bonamassa (solo).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
llibach
May 11 2012, 09:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah, awsome rock band. Bonamassa is amazing. We actually cover the song Black Country in my band, goes down a storm when the riff kicks in. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 11 2012, 09:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (llibach @ May 11 2012, 05:32 PM) *
Yeah, awsome rock band. Bonamassa is amazing. We actually cover the song Black Country in my band, goes down a storm when the riff kicks in. biggrin.gif

Yes! The guitar riffing and solos are so awesome! Also, I didn't know that Joe Bonamassa had that amazing voice!

QUOTE (llibach @ May 11 2012, 05:32 PM) *

Yes! The guitar riffing and solos are so awesome! Also, I didn't know that Joe Bonamassa had that amazing voice!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 9 2012, 01:33 PM
GMC:er
Check this out...how amazing is this!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 9 2012, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 9 2012, 09:33 AM) *

This is what I call perfection! Awesome version of one of the most amazing rock songs. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2012, 03:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 11 2012, 05:34 PM) *
Hey guys! Do you know this project?

Black Country Communion is an English-American rock supergroup formed by lead vocalist and bassist Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), drummer and percussionist Jason Bonham, keyboardist Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater), and guitarist and vocalist Joe Bonamassa (solo).

Thanks for posting this man! It's on repeat since 2 hrs ago biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 9 2012, 05:37 PM
What Glenn Hughes is doing on that "Burn" song is simply amazing..and that at his age.
I never liked the term 'supergroup' but these guys deliver the goods !
Maybe mr Axl Rose should watch this and learn.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Resurrection
Jun 11 2012, 10:18 PM
Love this band and this version of Burn in particular.

QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 9 2012, 12:33 PM) *

--------------------
If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 11 2012, 11:06 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 11 2012, 08:47 PM) *

I didn't know about this band. I'll be checking into them more!

Didn't know much about Joe Bonamassa either until recently. I heard this and was like what a voice.

Incredible tribute for Freddie King.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 11 2012, 11:18 PM
seen them live last year and they !!!!!rocked !!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 12 2012, 12:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jun 11 2012, 07:06 PM) *
I didn't know about this band. I'll be checking into them more!

Didn't know much about Joe Bonamassa either until recently. I heard this and was like what a voice.

Incredible tribute for Freddie King.

This video is also amazing. I really enjoy this guitar players burning their guitars... thanks for sharing. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 30 2012, 11:12 AM
Ramiro delforte made a lesson about the 'Burn ' track that black country communion covered..

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Deep-Purple-Burn/

excellent lesson... smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 30 2012, 11:49 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im really starting to appreciate these guys more and more. That video for 'song for yesterday' is brilliant smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 30 2012, 11:56 AM
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 30 2012, 10:49 AM) *
Im really starting to appreciate these guys more and more. That video for 'song for yesterday' is brilliant smile.gif

It's magic...pure magic..

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2012, 03:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 30 2012, 07:12 AM) *
Ramiro delforte made a lesson about the 'Burn ' track that black country communion covered..

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Deep-Purple-Burn/

excellent lesson... smile.gif

Cool!! Thanks for reminding! That song has a great riff and also n epic solo! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 3 2012, 12:47 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
LOL! Ive been listening to sooo much BCC and Joe B since reading this thread biggrin.gif
I was watching this performance of 'sloe gin' and it totally blew me away. I'd heard the song before a few times and thought it was good but man, when I seen this version.... its just a whole other level.
if you have 8 minutes and 18 seconds to spare then its worth checking out if you've not already seen it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 3 2012, 11:49 AM
This sunday he'll be in Holland for a special acoustic set....i should check it out ..but times are hectice here huh.gif

The guy has the most impressive schedule you can imagine...how does he keep it up??

http://www.northseajazz.com/nl/programma/2...amassa-acoustic

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 3 2012, 06:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 3 2012, 11:49 AM) *
This sunday he'll be in Holland for a special acoustic set....i should check it out ..but times are hectice here huh.gif

The guy has the most impressive schedule you can imagine...how does he keep it up??

http://www.northseajazz.com/nl/programma/2...amassa-acoustic

I can imagine how awesome that acoustic set would be. I really like when guys like that do acoustic versions of their songs.
Apparently he was in the UK recently but I dont think he came to scotland, maybe when he is back next year I'll get the chance to see him live.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 3 2012, 07:17 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 3 2012, 05:45 PM) *
I can imagine how awesome that acoustic set would be. I really like when guys like that do acoustic versions of their songs.
Apparently he was in the UK recently but I dont think he came to scotland, maybe when he is back next year I'll get the chance to see him live.

Also check out Bonamassa's ' just god paid ' version at the royal albert hall...that's freaking me out really!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 4 2012, 11:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 3 2012, 07:17 PM) *
Also check out Bonamassa's ' just god paid ' version at the royal albert hall...that's freaking me out really!!

LOL! That's it..... Im totally buying the DVD of that gig ohmy.gif

did you see him play 'I'll take care of you' with Beth hart? she has a killer voice and the solo at the end of the song.... just brilliant.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:41 PM