Quite Excited About This..., ...but also feeling like a bit of an idiot.
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 22 2017, 04:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just ordered a ticket for Dream Theater's upcoming Images & Words tour. It's my favorite album of all time, so I simply had to see it, even if they're not 30 years old anymore. Hopefully it'll still be an experience.

However it also means I have 0 money left for the rest of the month, and my bank is already not too happy with me from the last months.

I wonder if they will understand laugh.gif

Anyone else going to see them on this tour?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2017, 10:01 PM
Instructor
The album that made me love them at first was Awake, but Image and Words is their biggest classic. I would go if they come to Argentina.

Enjoy it mate!

PS: My favorite album is Metropolis II, and the only time that I've seen them live, they played it entirely. I'm a lucky guy since it wasn't announced... cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 24 2017, 10:10 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 24 2017, 10:01 PM) *
The album that made me love them at first was Awake, but Image and Words is their biggest classic. I would go if they come to Argentina.

Same here! Conrgats Cael, this will be killer

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 25 2017, 04:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Of course they're not this young anymore, but I hope they will give a good performance anyway:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 26 2017, 12:49 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 22 2017, 05:59 PM) *
... and my bank is already not too happy with me from the last months.

Fight the power!! laugh.gif

Enjoy the show Cae smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 26 2017, 01:23 PM
GMC:er
They arrived Turkey very late but I went to the first 2 concerts, cause of that they played many images and words song. Was very good smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 26 2017, 03:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Fran @ Jan 26 2017, 12:49 PM) *
Fight the power!! laugh.gif

Enjoy the show Cae smile.gif

Thanks, Fran! I will smile.gif

It'll be alright money wise. I start studying in a week and that means I will actually somehow most likely have more money than now each month smile.gif I hope the bank will understand.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 26 2017, 01:23 PM) *
They arrived Turkey very late but I went to the first 2 concerts, cause of that they played many images and words song. Was very good smile.gif

On this tour they will play the whole of Images & Words as far as I understand smile.gif And other songs too hopefully wink.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jan 26 2017, 03:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 31 2017, 09:19 AM
Learning Rock Star
They're apparently playing Images and Words half a step down, which I think is a good call. James LaBrie isn't that young anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 31 2017, 10:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 22 2017, 03:59 PM) *
I wonder if they will understand laugh.gif

You need to find yourself a bank that will understand tongue.gif My issurance guy goes to Woodstock and similar rock events every year. He understands...so it's possible biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 31 2017, 04:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 31 2017, 10:57 AM) *
You need to find yourself a bank that will understand tongue.gif My issurance guy goes to Woodstock and similar rock events every year. He understands...so it's possible biggrin.gif

I'll be able to stabilize my finances over the next couple of months. Unfortunately for me and the bank I'm gassing hard for the RG3727FZ, so I the savings I'll be having in my account in 4 months time will probably go to that laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:02 AM