Help With Contacting Support, support email adress
mjsteps
Sep 8 2008, 12:22 AM
GMC:er
Okay folks Need to contact support help for a lost password but can not find link to do so! I only get the sign in box which asks for user name and password, which can not be accessed. Someone tell me the adress please.

thanks
mjsteps

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 8 2008, 12:25 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Check this:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/contact-a...dy-a-member.htm

One of the options there is:

If this does not answer your question, please send an email to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 2-3 days by the GMC Management Team. Please be as specific as possible in your email.

Hope that helps smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Sep 8 2008, 12:29 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Fran @ Sep 8 2008, 12:25 AM) *
Check this:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/contact-a...dy-a-member.htm

One of the options there is:

If this does not answer your question, please send an email to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 2-3 days by the GMC Management Team. Please be as specific as possible in your email.

Hope that helps smile.gif

Yeah I tried that and things have changed because this link does the same thing. It takes you right to the log in box. So I will just drop an email as stated above. Really appreciate the fast response. That is one of the great things about this site is that there is always someone willing to help.

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 8 2008, 12:30 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'm sure your problem will be solved really soon smile.gif
Good luck!

Edit: This is important too:
"To be able to track your order, we need your full name, Paypal e-mail address, and the approximate time of your purchase."

This post has been edited by Fran: Sep 8 2008, 12:32 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 8 2008, 06:33 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Fran @ Sep 8 2008, 01:30 AM) *
I'm sure your problem will be solved really soon smile.gif
Good luck!

Edit: This is important too:
"To be able to track your order, we need your full name, Paypal e-mail address, and the approximate time of your purchase."

That's it.

If it still doesn't help, contact Maria at
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...=4&MID=1667

that should be enough infortamtion to solve your problem or go through the proper channels so I'm closing the thread.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:35 AM