50% Off In Every Stltones Product
JohnMathew
Nov 16 2020, 11:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that StlTones has all their products at a 50% disccount. If you were interested in any of these, this is the right time to get.

I just got a year of AmpHub for 80$.

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2020, 01:11 AM
The subscription model seems to be the way of the future. Adobe has embraced it as
have many others. I hope Overloud Doens't embrace it to be honest. I hate the idea of paying for my plugins over and over. sad.gif

QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Nov 16 2020, 06:53 PM) *
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that StlTones has all their products at a 50% disccount. If you were interested in any of these, this is the right time to get.

I just got a year of AmpHub for 80$.

Cheers!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JohnMathew
Nov 17 2020, 10:39 AM
Hi Todd,

To be true I dont like it either. But I will do it this time. You can buy everything if you feel like to though as with th-u.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 18 2020, 06:28 AM
That's good to know smile.gif I wish adobe would let folks buy stuff again. They have gone full on monthly rental mode!

QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Nov 17 2020, 05:39 AM) *
Hi Todd,

To be true I dont like it either. But I will do it this time. You can buy everything if you feel like to though as with th-u.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
JohnMathew
Nov 18 2020, 10:42 AM
Adobe can do it, they have a massive user base. They do not feel the need to move to a "non based" subscription model. And on the other hand there are no many alternatives to some of their products like Illustrator, After effects, etc. Neither free nor paid.

The only thing that I have seen that could get close is the affinity suite that could replace phothop and illustrator. Davinci Resolve is a very nice alternative to primiere too.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2020, 05:32 AM
Very true. They have bits of the market pretty well cornered. Black Magic have been buying up companies that do video and audio stuff and putting all of it in to Davinci. Davinci used to cost $100,000 but now the starter version is FREE!!! Also they bought audio company fairlight and put that inside Davinci as well. It can already do effects but it's node based not layer based so it's a big switch for after effects users. The plan is to make it so good at doing everything that people will switch to it as a free option and then buy black magic hardware to go with it such as the triple trackball color controller and all the other bits. it does require beefy hardware but the new apple silicon macs seem to be able to run it just fine which is impressive.

QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Nov 18 2020, 05:42 AM) *
Adobe can do it, they have a massive user base. They do not feel the need to move to a "non based" subscription model. And on the other hand there are no many alternatives to some of their products like Illustrator, After effects, etc. Neither free nor paid.

The only thing that I have seen that could get close is the affinity suite that could replace phothop and illustrator. Davinci Resolve is a very nice alternative to primiere too.

Cheers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:50 AM