Still Here, practicing more than ever
dcz702
Jul 8 2013, 01:20 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
just wanted to say what up! biggrin.gif got to sign back up had to cancel all my cards and and get new ones dry.gif still practing more than ever smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by dcz702: Jul 8 2013, 01:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2013, 02:27 AM
GMC:er
Welcome back! smile.gif Keep practicing!!

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Jul 7 2013, 08:20 PM) *
just wanted to say what up! biggrin.gif got to sign back up had to cancel all my cards and and get new ones dry.gif still practing more than ever smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 8 2013, 11:52 AM
Instructor
Practice is good for everything biggrin.gif Even If You want to get some rest from practicing...there's nothing better for relax than...more practicing biggrin.gif Waiting for Your another takes! How's the tone research going ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 8 2013, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Hey man, good to have ya here with us! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2013, 03:47 PM
Instructor
Great!! Keep on the hard work and let us know if you need some help! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
dcz702
Jul 10 2013, 07:34 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 8 2013, 10:52 AM) *
Practice is good for everything biggrin.gif Even If You want to get some rest from practicing...there's nothing better for relax than...more practicing biggrin.gif Waiting for Your another takes! How's the tone research going ?smile.gif

hey darius im working on alot, new recs and old, im about to resubmit a bunch of old recs that i passed but i think they may be 10s now or close. wink.gif my tone search is going good, but im now trying to record alot with this emulated output on a new blackstar amp i got, i like it cause im able to record and practice at zero volume in my room really late at night with headphones and still get a great sound. i posted a question on this HERE

This post has been edited by dcz702: Jul 10 2013, 07:36 AM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 10 2013, 09:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Jul 10 2013, 06:34 AM) *
hey darius im working on alot, new recs and old, im about to resubmit a bunch of old recs that i passed but i think they may be 10s now or close. wink.gif my tone search is going good, but im now trying to record alot with this emulated output on a new blackstar amp i got, i like it cause im able to record and practice at zero volume in my room really late at night with headphones and still get a great sound. i posted a question on this HERE

I know how it's like! Got the same reasons for using Poulin plug-ins and cab impulses. I can work int comfort of my home and day time has nothing to do with it. Late night is great for working smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jul 10 2013, 09:46 AM
Theory Instructor
Welcome back, glad to have you here!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:03 AM