I Am Back
DarkWaveRiffer
Nov 29 2012, 06:30 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone,
I am back. Some bad stuff happened to my daughter, and now she lives with me full time. So I took some time deal with that adjustment. I have continued my guitar instructions with a local guitar teacher. Not the progress I would like to have made, but it is still progress. I have learned since my absence, more is not better, and keep it simple when learning anything is paramount. I am currently learning Cannon rock, and Green Sleeves in bite size digestible pieces. I plan to be more active here on the forum, and will share my progress soon. I am thinking of for now limiting my guitar learning to one guitar instructor so I don't overload, and burn myself out. I want to align myself with a teacher that is strong in the style I want to play, and can guide me using that music style as examples. Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Foo Fighters, Silver Sun Pickups, and Dead Letter Circus to name a few. I am learning Cannon rock, and Green Sleeves to have some nice Christmas music to play for the holidays. I know its a departure from my listed music artist selections. Who can guide this rhythmically challenged guitar enthusiast?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:12 AM