My New Band
quadrium
Dec 9 2012, 11:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hello guys,

I am proud to present my new band: Pinnacle of Heaven !

It's an internet based band and currently there are 2 members;me and David Marsh. We will release our EP in last week of December. You can find the demo's below. And hope you join us at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pinnacleofheaven

https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/god-of-the-sea-final-version
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/pinnacle-of-heaven-rise-of
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/pinnacle-of-heaven-the-lost

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 10 2012, 08:27 AM
Instructor
Awesomeness! Good luck D-man! Just visited the FB page as well wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 01:55 PM
Instructor
Congrats D-Master !

Have you used mythology as an inspiration ? Very cool cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2012, 03:37 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! This sounds great! Congrats and all the best with this new band! I liked the tracks but the second one is my favourite! Great power metal track with a killer chorus!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 10 2012, 06:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks a lot guys! And yes Mr. Higgins, in fact i created a whole new story for the full-length album. I am currently writing the lyrics smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 06:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 10 2012, 05:04 PM) *
Thanks a lot guys! And yes Mr. Higgins, in fact i created a whole new story for the full-length album. I am currently writing the lyrics smile.gif

Sounds good ! It's quite hard to come up with lyrics that are part of a continuous story I think smile.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 11 2012, 03:13 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 10 2012, 05:10 PM) *
Sounds good ! It's quite hard to come up with lyrics that are part of a continuous story I think smile.gif

Indeed, it's very challenging but when it's done it's an awesome feeling! biggrin.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2012, 06:18 AM
GMC:er
Congrats! Sounds very spiff! And your band logo looks great! Did you create it?

QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 9 2012, 05:03 PM) *
Hello guys,

I am proud to present my new band: Pinnacle of Heaven !

It's an internet based band and currently there are 2 members;me and David Marsh. We will release our EP in last week of December. You can find the demo's below. And hope you join us at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pinnacleofheaven

https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/god-of-the-sea-final-version
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/pinnacle-of-heaven-rise-of
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/pinnacle-of-heaven-the-lost

Cheers,
Dogukan.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 11 2012, 08:36 AM
Instructor
Indeed, the logo looks great D-man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 11 2012, 10:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys smile.gif Costin did an amazing job with the logo! smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Dec 11 2012, 10:28 PM

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 12 2012, 09:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 11 2012, 09:28 PM) *
Thanks guys smile.gif Costin did an amazing job with the logo! smile.gif

Glad to hear that you too had a good collaboration! The crazy bastard is leaving towards Israel for shooting a video there!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 12 2012, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 17 2012, 01:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

Our EP cover is ready! Take a look at this sample smile.gif And join us on Facebook if you haven't done yet smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 17 2012, 01:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 17 2012, 12:18 PM) *
Hey guys,

Our EP cover is ready! Take a look at this sample smile.gif And join us on Facebook if you haven't done yet smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

Wow, that looks ace ! I love that island, with the water running out of those mouths ! smile.gif

Is that Poseidon or Neptune.. Greek or Roman ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 17 2012, 01:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW that album cover is beautiful!!! smile.gif

I really like that style of covers.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2012, 02:36 PM
Instructor
D-man, did Costin take care of the drawings as well? It's not his style out of what I know smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 17 2012, 02:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 17 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Dogukan.

Wou!! Awesome cover mate! I love it. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Socky42
Dec 17 2012, 04:05 PM
GMC:er
How exactly do you guys work together over the internet? I've always wanted to work with others online but I can't seem to find a way that really 'works'.

Do you guys do it similar to the way collabs on GMC do it? Just jamming over each others parts till its good?

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 20 2012, 11:39 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks a lot guys! smile.gif I'm really glad you liked it smile.gif

@C-Maestro: Costin did the logo only, this drawing is from another guy smile.gif

@Socky42: Normally we do like you said. But in this one i wrote all the music & lyrics and David agreed to join the band sing smile.gif But we will write the album together. By the way i saw that you make symphonic metal aswell. So if you'd like join my band. That would be fantastic! smile.gif

Cheers,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 20 2012, 11:54 AM
Instructor
I forgot to talk to him last night at our gig, as he came too, but I was curious how you two worked together smile.gif

All the best with the project D-man!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 20 2012, 04:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 20 2012, 10:54 AM) *
I forgot to talk to him last night at our gig, as he came too, but I was curious how you two worked together smile.gif

All the best with the project D-man!

Cosmin

Thanks a lot C-Maestro smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:58 PM