Myspace Design Help!
brandon
Jul 21 2008, 04:31 PM
GMC:er
Hey everybody. so i'm setting up the myspace page for my new band, but unfortunitely i'm a little computer illiturate. this is what i have so far www.myspace.com/mortalmanrocks and i was hoping someone could help me with getting the edges of the screen black without covering up the picture. any suggestions?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by brandon: Jul 21 2008, 04:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 21 2008, 05:24 PM
Instructor
Well, there is a lot of sites on the net that do myspace design. Just type in MySpace layouts in google.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 21 2008, 07:29 PM
Instructor
this one is my favourite: http://www.mygen.co.uk/ but you should remove the advice manually wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 21 2008, 07:55 PM
Instructor
here you got an opcion!
http://www.freemyspacedesign.com/

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 21 2008, 08:00 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Best option would be to use free my space layout generators web sites and than fine tune the themes yourself (change pictures etc) smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 21 2008, 11:28 PM
ahh myspace.. my one true enemy.. i got fed up with the whole background deal.. so mine is just white biggrin.gif but yea try all of those sites.. they just make you copy and paste an url which is really the best way to do it, unless you have the ability to design them yourself

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jul 22 2008, 05:00 PM
Singing Instructor
Hi Brandon! I did my own myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/cirsemusic check it, and tell me if you like something special , maybe i can help you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
brandon
Jul 22 2008, 10:11 PM
QUOTE (Luciana Segovia @ Jul 22 2008, 12:00 PM) *
Hi Brandon! I did my own myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/cirsemusic check it, and tell me if you like something special , maybe i can help you!

Hey Luciana. well, i'm trying to get the page completely black with the picture design in the middle and i can't find any code to do this...so i think my only option would be to expand picture on the edges. http://www.myspace.com/mortalmanrocks if you look at the page it has to white bars on the sides. any suggestions....any help would be highly appreciated.

+Quote Post
Fidelman
Jul 22 2008, 11:53 PM
What i did for my own band was very simple. I used a layout creator like this one: ( http://myspace.nuclearcentury.com/profileeditor.php ) And plotted in my own information. The background image i made myself in Photoshop. You don't really need anything fancy. Check out our myspace and see if you like it.
keep a lookout in the coming months, we're releasing our debut EP. But we have some old rough demos to give you an idea. www.myspace.com/senseabsence . If this is the kinda music your playing or something Metal/hard rock/rock then i'd say you should use a layout creator and have someone help you with a background photo. If you're more in the Punk rock or indie rock scene, then there are other suitable options (as most punk rock sites i have seen have some crazy layout.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:30 AM