Buy Any Album For $1-2
SinoMan
Jul 22 2008, 12:31 PM
GMC:er
NOTE: I'm not affiliated with this site in any way and do not get any benefit from promoting it.

Hello guys.

I just HAD to share this wonderful site with you.

URL Removed - Andrew

Fast downloads, tons of albums, seems to be legal, really cheap...what more do you want?

cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 22 2008, 12:34 PM
Instructor
If it's legal it's OK, I guess.. Usually fast downloads on the net are not affiliated with the term free smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jul 22 2008, 12:35 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 22 2008, 12:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
I had a look at the site and it looks legit, they have legal notices up and it reads ok. If this is not the case the link may have to be edited, however it looks fine for the moment so will leave it up smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jul 22 2008, 12:43 PM
A few bucks for an album...crazy

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 22 2008, 02:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is crazy! smile.gif But i don't like downloads, rather good old fashion physical cds smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Jul 22 2008, 08:29 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 22 2008, 02:57 PM
Moderation Policy Director
That site is Russian, and as such I would question its legality - sorry, I will have to remove the link.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Jul 22 2008, 06:37 PM
Andrew, do you feel like

Belarusan on Copyright and Related Rights

is the same as Russian? huh.gif

BTW, I've already paid them twice, and no problems.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 22 2008, 07:09 PM
Wuts wrong with Russians?! mad.gif

Im pissed

This post has been edited by sigma7: Jul 22 2008, 07:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
brandon
Jul 22 2008, 07:11 PM
QUOTE (SinoMan @ Jul 22 2008, 01:37 PM) *
Andrew, do you feel like

BTW, I've already paid them twice, and no problems.

I think I know which site you are refering to, and my wife and I have both bought a lot of music from it as well. I won't mention the name since Andrew thought it was appropriate to remove it, but I will say that one thing you will notice about the site is the the sound quality is not as good as if you download from other well known music dl site or buy the album....which started getting to me after a while and so I stopped buying music from them. Just thought I'd mention it.

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Jul 22 2008, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (brandon @ Jul 22 2008, 08:11 PM) *
I think I know which site you are refering to, and my wife and I have both bought a lot of music from it as well. I won't mention the name since Andrew thought it was appropriate to remove it, but I will say that one thing you will notice about the site is the the sound quality is not as good as if you download from other well known music dl site or buy the album....which started getting to me after a while and so I stopped buying music from them. Just thought I'd mention it.

Well, that has to be another site, because on this one the quality is VERY good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 22 2008, 08:29 PM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Jul 22 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Wuts wrong with Russians?! mad.gif

Im pissed

There is nothing wrong with Russians, but there is a lot wrong with potentially illegal download sites. GMC will not be associated with them in any way, we are doing this to protect GMC. If you want to go ahead and be pissed that is fine, but please do it in private. This is not about Russians, its about keeping GMC open.

QUOTE (SinoMan @ Jul 22 2008, 01:37 PM) *
Andrew, do you feel like

Not sure what you mean here - hope you aren't being sarcastic ...

The site is registered to a Russian address, not Bellarusian.

Our copyright expert has warned that there may be copyright implications here and we are being cautious for the good of GMC.

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 22 2008, 08:30 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 22 2008, 03:29 PM) *
There is nothing wrong with Russians, but there is a lot wrong with potentially illegal download sites. GMC will not be associated with them in any way, we are doing this to protect GMC. If you want to go ahead and be pissed that is fine, but please do it in private. This is not about Russians, its about keeping GMC open.

Not sure what you mean here - hope you aren't being sarcastic ...

The site is registered to a Russian address, not Bellarusian.

Our copyright expert has warned that there may be copyright implications here and we are being cautious for the good of GMC.

It was a joke haha Im good at pretending to b serious laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 22 2008, 08:31 PM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Jul 22 2008, 03:30 PM) *
It was a joke haha Im good at pretending to b serious laugh.gif

ok, use a smiley next time wink.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
black and white
Jul 22 2008, 08:32 PM
Maybe time to delete this thread

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 22 2008, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 22 2008, 03:31 PM) *
ok, use a smiley next time wink.gif

will do wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 22 2008, 08:35 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 22 2008, 08:29 PM) *

I am with Andrew here. Of course he is NOT saying there is anything wrong with russians.

I researched the site myself and there are Legal issues with the site. Its a no brainer that music THAT cheap must have a catch wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 22 2008, 08:41 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I really think this topic should be deleted because it can be misunderstood smile.gif
Thanks anyway SinoMan for pointing us to the website !! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 22 2008, 08:43 PM
no need it was a joke happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 22 2008, 08:44 PM
I agree - closing this thread - thaks for the pointer SinoMan, I guess it was too good to be true!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:53 AM