Sharing Fav New Music/bands?
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2013, 07:26 AM
GMC:er
I ran across some spiff tunes and thought I'd share smile.gif I was curious what you guys think about these bands and if you have some new releases you've been listening to that you want to share?

ENFORCER (Sounds a bit Like the first Crue album "Too fast for love")
In a 80's Metal Revival vibe, for your listening pleasure, here is "Mesmerized by Fire!"
*Note: These guys are from Sweden! Even though they sound like they are from the 80's smile.gif

Here is my fav quote from them - When the Sweden Rock Magazine asked them about playing "old school", they answered that heavy metal is not old school, it is timeless.

https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/enforcer-mesmerized-by-fire

HOLY GRAIL (Sounds a bit like Blind Guardian)

These guys are actually from California. Which is shocking given that all the good music these days seems to come from Sweden and Germany smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/holy-grail-ride-the-void

BEFORE THE DAWN (Sounds a bit like.. Metal!)
*These guys are from FINLAND. In keeping with the "European Metal" theme.

https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/before-the-dawn-phoenix-rising

And finally!

EXODUS! (Sounds a bit like EXODUS!!)
*I thought they were all dead but nope! They are back in tru from and ripping it to shreds.

https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/exodus-downfall-1

So what are you guys listening to?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 21 2013, 07:30 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 21 2013, 09:31 AM
Well' they are not new, but they're newer , female fronted power metal band from Poland , and they're awesome. Singer has specific voice * dialect

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 21 2013, 10:39 AM
aND WHEN U MENtioned new Band Exodus, i have to mention another youngsters - KREATOR, with new album , maybe the best album of 2012

ANother new band that kicks arsesssss.....

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2013, 11:49 AM
Instructor
Good stuff Todd! I liked Enforcer! It remembers me to the best Crue's stuff! Fast and aggressive. smile.gif

I found their full album here!

Some new power metal releases:

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 22 2013, 07:36 PM
Very cool stuff!! Thanks for sharing smile.gif It seems that "what's old is new again" bands like Exodus coming back from the Dead and bands like Enforcer sounding like early 80's L.A. Street Metal. Gotta say it's about time smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 21 2013, 05:49 AM) *
Good stuff Todd! I liked Enforcer! It remembers me to the best Crue's stuff! Fast and aggressive. smile.gif

I found their full album here!

Some new power metal releases:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:33 PM