Blackstar Drumfire Multi Room Speaker
Todd Simpson
Oct 28 2021, 01:33 AM
GMC:er
It looks like an amp stack. But no. It's a multi room speaker system from BLACKSTAR of all people. It's got wireless connectivity and each one does stereo by itself so you don't need two per room. This has become a thing since most bluetooth speakers are one unit. I prefer stereo speakers to actually create a stereo field and be in the form of two separate enclosures but then again I'm old school on this. Presonus makes a bluetooth version of the little monitors I have on my desk and I think those would be a great idea for home audio playback. They have pretty good bass for their size and they are quite accurate as they are studio monitors. Still, most folks don't want accurate. They don't care about stereo field. They want "LOUD". To wit. The DRUMFIRE.

I think it's kinda stupid to be honest .But I think that about most bluetooth speakers of this type. Stereo field doesn't come from one speaker imho. Still, it's "trendy". What do you guys think?

check out this riff lesson. You could play it through your bluetooth speaker smile.gif
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Progressive-Rock-Riffs/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2021, 07:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Nice but not cheap, more info here

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/audio-pro-...ckstar-drumfire

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 29 2021, 07:48 AM
Wife-factor products smile.gif must look compatible with the living room biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 29 2021, 02:52 PM
These are a lot cooler ... https://www.marshallheadphones.com/us/en/wo...-bluetooth.html

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 30 2021, 06:53 AM
Always a good point smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 29 2021, 02:48 AM) *
Wife-factor products smile.gif must look compatible with the living room biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2021 - 03:35 PM