New Song (in Progress)
VilleFIN
Nov 6 2011, 03:14 PM
Tone Seeker
Hi guys !

I started to work this old song of mine (recorded the first ideas back in 2008) and thought to put it up here for your opinions.
Now I feel like I'm ready to finish this for good !!

I haven't put any bass line yet, only drums and rhythm guitars ans solo guitars. Main solo is also in the works.
The triplet (last)part is kinda empty, only 2 guitars and drums. So I'll put something there to fill it.

This is raw demo but I have put some eq'ing and compressing.

So please have a listen wink.gif

Click here

Cheers

-Ville-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 6 2011, 03:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey! That was pretty sweet man!! Congrats on your progress. smile.gif
Brandon

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 6 2011, 05:45 PM
Instructor
nice and aggressive track! I would love to hear the final version. Very well played

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 6 2011, 06:35 PM
Tone Seeker
Thanks for the comments guys ! 

I was planning to inform this thread as the song gets updated. 

So stay tuned ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 6 2011, 09:46 PM
Instructor
Hey,great powerful guitar ,like it ! Keep working !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2011, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Very GOOD work Ville! biggrin.gif I like it and looking forward to the final result!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 8 2011, 05:14 PM
Instructor
Great job man!! I like the tune! It's sounds very interesting and powerful!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 27 2011, 10:50 AM
Tone Seeker
Hi guys !

I just finished recording the bass parts and solo is almost done. After that I'll do mixing. So maybe I get this ready for the next weekend.

Cheers

-Ville-

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 27 2011, 05:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
With bass in this song it would definitely sound even more powerful. Love the gallops in this, very old school thrash-ish. Drums could benefit from some compression, especially the kick, give it some more 'oomph' to it. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2011, 08:37 PM
Instructor
Excellent job, this is a great song, and very nice arrangement. Excellent riffing, and I specially like the faster part in the end! smile.gif

As far as mixing goes, it needs lots of work, guitars are eating up the range, and drums are choked. Can't wait for the next version, I think with bass it will sound awesome.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 30 2011, 05:14 AM
Instructor
I like it! Sounds a bit like old Zakk Wylde when the cry baby kicks in! Nice attack and vibrato!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 30 2011, 08:31 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 30 2011, 08:14 AM) *
I like it! Sounds a bit like old Zakk Wylde when the cry baby kicks in! Nice attack and vibrato!

Hi Alex
Thanks for the comments but you should listen the final version of the song here

Punch In The Face

Cheers !!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:30 PM