Ndg! Hotone Ravo
Todd Simpson
Jun 14 2018, 07:27 AM
GMC:er
I just got a Hotone RAVO and I'm gonna do a video review on it and stick in on my hotone board with my xstomp! It's a multi fx unit sorta like the starter boss multi fx unit. I'm curious if the bits sound like the bits in the xstomp which is actually a pricier unit. I just completed the "UNBOXING" so much hilarity will ensue as soon as I hook it up smile.gif To wit!!! The UNBOX!!! (P.S. These go about $200 new)

Also, here is Neil Zaza doing far better than I probably will in explaining the unit. Then again he's a better player than I am so he probably makes it sound better as well, maybe I'll change my last name to Zaza and cheat!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 20 2018, 03:22 AM
GMC:er
Rendering out a vid with a quick taste of every single preset on the RAVO and it's the longest vid I've ever made It's bringing my rig to it's knees just trying to export it!! Might be done some time next week!
Attached Image
It took 2 hours to render!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 21 2018, 03:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:59 AM