"r" To The "o" To The "skilde", Dare you enter?
seagull
Jun 21 2008, 01:48 PM
GMC:er
Hello fellow guitar freaks!

So I sat in me couch, enjoying a good episode of Lost, thinking about the awesomeness of the fact that I only got one exam left 'till I graduate and am free for a couple o' years again tongue.gif
Well, off to the point:

ROSKILDE festival is one of the biggest festivals (if not the biggest) in Europe, and chances are that people from a lot of countries are joining the festivities as always. But what about you guys? Any of you going?

Thought it would be cool if we could team up for a couple of beers on that particular occasion! Drinks on me (if I am able to find my credit card laugh.gif )

Well, consider this the "official topic for Roskilde Festival" and I hope to see some of you there! smile.gif

/Seagull

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 21 2008, 02:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hello fellow countryman.

I have one of my guitars for sale and it has been for sale for quite some time, with no respons whatsoever. Yesterday somewhat finally responded though, asking me if I'd trade it for a Roskilde ticket and 200 DKR. However, I have a few other festivals in mind that I want to go to, and I cannot afford them all, so I have to turn that offer down.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
seagull
Jun 21 2008, 02:46 PM
Oh, that is really YOUR loss. smile.gif Ever gone to Roskilde?
Mustn't have been a pricey guitar since he came up with that offer, but he must've really wanted to get hold of it since he wanted to trade it for the ticket tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 21 2008, 03:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (seagull @ Jun 21 2008, 03:46 PM) *
Oh, that is really YOUR loss. smile.gif Ever gone to Roskilde?
Mustn't have been a pricey guitar since he came up with that offer, but he must've really wanted to get hold of it since he wanted to trade it for the ticket tongue.gif

Been there two times. 2003 and 2006. Good times, sure, but I only ever get to see about 2-3 bands, because I spend the other time being way, way too drunk. And payin "that much" money for just a place to be drunk seems a little overpriced to me.

Yeah, it's not the most pricey guitat, that's for sure. It's a cheap Yamaha, but it's actually very nice. Duncan pickups (not Duncan design) and the action is very low with still no fret buzz. So... it's actually a fairly nice guitar. I just don't use it anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
seagull
Jun 21 2008, 04:23 PM
Boy do I know that - I'm not coming entirely for the music though... The feeling, the togetherness...it's the KARMA that surrounds that festival, it's just awesome!

Hell, then you got to see Roger Waters..damn, if I wasn't as stupid as going to Italy I would've seen him too.
Well guess thats MY loss laugh.gif

Yamaha you say, I got myself one of those too. An old 1978' Yamaha FG-340. Sure has an authentic, acoustic sound with a new set of strings. You can feel the hippie-ness it has been through laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 21 2008, 04:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (seagull @ Jun 21 2008, 05:23 PM) *
Boy do I know that - I'm not coming entirely for the music though... The feeling, the togetherness...it's the KARMA that surrounds that festival, it's just awesome!

Hell, then you got to see Roger Waters..damn, if I wasn't as stupid as going to Italy I would've seen him too.
Well guess thats MY loss laugh.gif

Yamaha you say, I got myself one of those too. An old 1978' Yamaha FG-340. Sure has an authentic, acoustic sound with a new set of strings. You can feel the hippie-ness it has been through laugh.gif

Well, actually me and my friend left a couple of hours before Roger Waters. We had been there since the festival start sunday, and we were pretty damn tired. Hahaha. Our loss, I geuss. Don't mind it too much though. I enjoy the occasional PF album, but there are other stuff that values a lot more to me.

Well, I geuss this is a bit more up to date guitar. Electrical, AES800. The one on the left on this pic:

--------------------

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 21 2008, 05:04 PM
i am going smile.gif

And there's about 35 bands i would like to see smile.gif
But i'm not going for the music only, just as much for the "orange feeling" as it is called tongue.gif

+Quote Post
seagull
Jun 21 2008, 05:30 PM
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 21 2008, 06:04 PM) *
i am going smile.gif

And there's about 35 bands i would like to see smile.gif
But i'm not going for the music only, just as much for the "orange feeling" as it is called tongue.gif

Right on!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:58 PM