2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Earthquake
Aarggh
Mar 2 2008, 04:41 AM
GMC:er
Back in early 2001 I was woken up by an earthquake. I was working evenings and I had just graduated highschool the previous year so I was not happy about being woken up early. It was like 11 am! Sheesh. Why can't the earth shake a little later in the day? lol. Seriously though I am on Vancouver Island and we are apparently overdue for a shattering earthquake. I have a nice earthquake kit prepared.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kuyabic
Mar 2 2008, 06:23 AM
I used to live in the Philippines and had my share of earthquake and typhoon experiences. One time, I got the chance to experience a volcanic eruption, a typhoon and earthquakes all at the same time. That's when I decided to move.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 2 2008, 06:40 PM
in my country in Czech rep i'm was leave in area where is lot of mine coal..i'm also work 1 year over there
1 day i'm seat home and our bulding like move for 2 second but at the time the 2 second looks realy like long time
probbaly what happen was little eartquake what was made from mine where probbaly big piece of coal just droop down

thats was so real{the 2 second} and i'm can't imagine the real eartquke with big power for longer time

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 3 2008, 12:01 AM
Instructor
we had it here twice befor a week first it was 4.3 and the second 5.4 i was sitting and i felt that the building is swinging .but thanks for God nothing happened .

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 3 2008, 12:04 AM
Instructor
by the way my X metal band name was earthquake .

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 3 2008, 03:38 AM
QUOTE (Hisham @ Mar 2 2008, 06:04 PM) *
by the way my X metal band name was earthquake .

laugh.gif cool

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Maximus
Mar 3 2008, 04:45 AM
I lived through Hurricane Katrina. My town was flattened and is still in very bad shape. My home was damaged but we did not lose it. Many of my friends and coworkers lost absolutely everything. Two of the buildings I worked at were destroyed. I may post some pictures. Two and a half years later I still can't believe my eyes. Mother nature is one bad mamba jamba.

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:16 AM