Legend Of Zelda
Aarggh
Mar 4 2008, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
I am not sure if it would be allowed so I am posting it here but if we could get a lesson or a tab on this song which dominated so much of my childhood then I would be a happy man. I wish I still owned it. If there are legal troubles to it, then maybe if an instructor liked the game is much it could be posted in a free video section kind of like the links everywhere of Kris teaching tapping. In fact that link is what drew me to the site. How easily I get distracted from my original topic... *sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dS5DJ0bJg...;watch_response

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 4 2008, 09:42 AM
Instructor
Oh man.. I love Legend of Zelda. I've spent countless hours playing that game!! laugh.gif
Maybe one of the instructors could make an In the style of Zelda-lesson? biggrin.gif don't think there's any legal trouble that way smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Aarggh
Mar 4 2008, 09:55 AM
QUOTE (lavendell @ Mar 4 2008, 12:42 AM) *
Oh man.. I love Legend of Zelda. I've spent countless hours playing that game!! laugh.gif
Maybe one of the instructors could make an In the style of Zelda-lesson? biggrin.gif don't think there's any legal trouble that way smile.gif

It would have to be an instructor with a genuine love for the game... yeah you know what I'm sayin'! You wanna give it a shot?

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 4 2008, 09:58 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Awesome idea- an in the style of zelda. Maybe just using the musical devices that the zelda theme uses like a counterpoint (right terminology?) use over any melody.

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 4 2008, 10:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Aarggh @ Mar 4 2008, 09:55 AM) *
It would have to be an instructor with a genuine love for the game... yeah you know what I'm sayin'! You wanna give it a shot?

hehe... I know what you're saying!! laugh.gif
ok, I'll think about it some more. Can't promise anything though!
but I'll give it a shot, and if I can make it sound cool I'll make a lesson of it! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 4 2008, 10:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Mar 4 2008, 09:58 AM) *
Awesome idea- an in the style of zelda. Maybe just using the musical devices that the zelda theme uses like a counterpoint (right terminology?) use over any melody.

Great idea Deep, thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 4 2008, 12:27 PM
You are all excellent candidates to enjoy the music of Powerglove.

Power, Wisdom, Courage, go.

Behold the musical stylings of Powerglove!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Mar 4 2008, 12:31 PM
I always thought that would be so cool: Video game style lesson. Sweeps and alternate picking runs so fast that they sound like video game sounds. It would probably end up being the hardest lessons here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 4 2008, 12:33 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Video game style = In the style of Dragonforce laugh.gif

- Kill 2 birds with one stone tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 4 2008, 01:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Goliath @ Mar 4 2008, 12:27 PM) *
You are all excellent candidates to enjoy the music of Powerglove.

Power, Wisdom, Courage, go.

Behold the musical stylings of Powerglove!

wow, that was pretty cool! ohmy.gif Thanks for sharing Goliath

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 4 2008, 01:51 PM
Hah they're coming to my suburb outside of Atlanta in May. It should be ridiculous, I must say that Chris has good taste in guitars (he plays a DV8-R).

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 4 2008, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Zelda is awesome. I remember spending hours in front of my nes. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Mar 4 2008, 02:32 PM
An in the style of zelda lesson would be the most awesome thing ever. I love zelda so much it's insane.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:03 AM