Great News! Raid Unit Back From The Dead!
Todd Simpson
Mar 12 2015, 05:03 AM
GMC:er
A bit of good news smile.gif My trusty 4 Terabyte G-Tech Raid drive that I had thought dead to the world (for nearly 2 years now) is BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!

I took it apart and noticed a loose connection on one of the drive connectors and swapped out the cable and BAM!!!! IT"S BACK!!!

The best part is that it was the only remaining copy of my fave GMC collab ever, the BEN HIGGINS "High Risk" Collab which I'm revisting with a guitarist from Brazil!

So happy freaking drive day!!! smile.gif

Anyone else run in to something like this?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 17 2015, 08:31 AM
Learning Roadie
Unfortunately not, all my dead drives remain dead. I can understand your happiness, I would throw a party if it was me!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 17 2015, 11:32 PM
GMC:er
Didn't quite throw a party, but I was sure happy to see the drives live again smile.gif They have files on them that I'm really glad to have back again!!!!

Anyone else ressurect a drive?

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 17 2015, 03:31 AM) *
Unfortunately not, all my dead drives remain dead. I can understand your happiness, I would throw a party if it was me!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:11 PM