Download Problem
fgdvir
Oct 5 2007, 04:58 AM
GMC:er
I have probem, I am trying to download a 1 0n 1 lesson and it just open a window like a normal lasson(it sas "click to download) what can I do

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fgdvir: Oct 5 2007, 05:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 5 2007, 05:02 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (fgdvir @ Oct 5 2007, 05:58 AM) *
I have probem, I am trying to download and it just open a window like a normal lasson(it sas "click here to download) what can I do

You can't download lessons or backing tracks.

...If we're talking about down loading music and movies this is not the place.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Oct 5 2007, 05:14 AM
GMC:er
I know its not the place it's just that IT is 1 On 1 lesson and it sas "Click to download"

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 5 2007, 05:43 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Could you have set to download Flash movies rather than to open them?

Just one of the 101 lessons or all lessons there is? Im not sure I understand, you know, if you have a problem you should supply as much information as possible so even someone like me can get it.

With too much information the chanses of reaching someone who knows the answer is bigger than if you give too little info

IF you move the mouse pointer to where you click when you get the "download" option. What's the extension?
maybe you have to check your My computer->Tools->Folder options->File types on how that specific filetype is handled.

Ot if you supply us with a link there maybe is a general problem with that lesson in specific. Gove a link and we can check!

+Quote Post
Maria
Oct 5 2007, 03:22 PM
Administrator
QUOTE (fgdvir @ Oct 5 2007, 05:58 AM) *
I have probem, I am trying to download a 1 0n 1 lesson and it just opens a window like a normal lasson(it sas "click to download) what can I do

Hello fgdvir - the very first lessons were downloadable. That's why it sais click to download, all though it isn't downloadable today.

Sorry about this - we should fix the image but we haven't been able to give it priority...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:56 AM