Metallica By Request
wollace03
Jul 20 2014, 08:18 PM
GMC:er
Hi!

Had a few great weeks... first I saw Eric Clapton live and later Metallica by request..
Clapton was very bluesy and did not say a single word during the whole concert except "thank you" after a few songs...but his guitar playing was great and the video wall was kinda guitar instructional video cause you had close ups of the guitar and/or the picking hand nearly the whole time...

Metallica by request - well I don´t have to say much cause the trashed through a sort of best of programme (they did not hit every break exactly but the show was great so who cares...)

the most interesting band was kvelertak from norway - they play some kind of trash/hardcore/metal ? and one of the three guitar players was riffing like crazy but he was not using a pick... vey interesting to see...

the other two bands were chilren of bodom (unfortunately very bad sound..) and alice in chains (I never was interested in their music - the only song I liked was the rooster cause it was the intro for dream theater some years ago).

all in all two great concerts and lots of guitar stuff..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24 AM