2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Four Years At Gmc!
Fran
Nov 23 2011, 12:45 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Just realized it's my 4th anniversary here at GMC! cool.gif

It's amazing how fast time goes by when you spend it among great people like our members and instructors. I keep playing, almost daily, and learning new songs. I don't practice techniques or new styles as much as I need, but the number of covers I can play from begginning to end keeps growing.

It's actually really time consuming playing them all regularly as to not forget them, even though I can't play the complex solos in there. Just the chords, riffing and simple solos are a lot to keep in my head laugh.gif

GMC and the boards here are still my main source of inspiration, each day. So many great guitarists here I admire. Hopefully some day, I'll be half as good as some of them.

In the meantime, I'll keep playing and posting in our boards!
Thanks all smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 23 2011, 01:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow! Four years!?!?!?! Hmmmmm...makes me wonder how much improvement I will have in four more years!!! I agree about the positive energy that comes from the GMC community that just makes you want to practice more.

And also thanks for your wiki-work & all the things you do for GMC! smile.gif Congrats & here's to another four & then some more!!!

Gary

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 23 2011, 03:06 PM
Instructor
Four years ? That's great, Fran !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 23 2011, 03:11 PM
Instructor
It seems we joined in on the exact same date my friend. Glad to hang out with you all these years man, wish us all many more of these good years on GMC smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 23 2011, 03:53 PM
Instructor
Cool Fran!! Congrats friend! We are the older ones! smile.gif The next march I'll be celebrating my 5 years here... ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 23 2011, 04:09 PM
Learning Roadie
This is awesome, Fran! I did notice that you and Ivan joined on the same date. That's cool! Here's to all the great veterans on GMC!
I'd like to propose a toast! biggrin.gif

And Fran, I've wondered for the longest time who it is in your avatar? I know it's not you.

This post has been edited by thefireball: Nov 23 2011, 04:10 PM

+Quote Post
superize
Nov 23 2011, 04:36 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Thats awsome man

I noticed that i had my 4 year anniversary this summer and i totally missed

Hers to many more

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 23 2011, 06:50 PM
Instructor
I am a rookie biggrin.gif I joined in June last year and had my first lesson publishing anniversary last week smile.gif) Congratz mate!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 23 2011, 07:18 PM
Instructor
wow man, 4 years! you can become president of GMC now! I'd vote

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 23 2011, 07:35 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
W00T!! congrats to you Fran and you as well Ivan. Both of you guys do great work here at GMC and I look forward to more of it , keep up the good work guys!! cool.gif

Peace! Rich....

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 23 2011, 07:47 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 23 2011, 06:53 PM) *
Cool Fran!! Congrats friend! We are the older ones! smile.gif The next march I'll be celebrating my 5 years here... ohmy.gif

4 years in march too !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 23 2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks a lot guys wub.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 23 2011, 04:09 PM) *
And Fran, I've wondered for the longest time who it is in your avatar? I know it's not you.

Oh, that's Dr House, of course! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:

Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 23 2011, 09:57 PM
Instructor
Heheh great anniversary,congrats ! 3 year here !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 24 2011, 10:43 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Happy anniversary Fran - it's been great having you here those 4 years smile.gif !

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 21 2011, 02:57 AM
Instructor
Here's to four more!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 21 2011, 05:49 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Wow!!! Cheers!!!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 21 2011, 06:18 AM
Instructor
I'm pretty new here! Everybody so friendly nice and helpful here! I like it a lot!!!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Dec 21 2011, 06:20 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2011, 12:27 PM
GMC Founder
Wow can't believe I missed this one.. well better late than never: It's awesome to have you with us Fran!

It's going to be great to have you on the train as we are heading towards exciting times smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 21 2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys, it sure has been an awesome ride so far, and I'm on it til the end of times cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 21 2011, 01:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Good stuff Fran 4 years and to you Ivan. Great community, I remember when you started Ivan with the big Microphone and Man your English has improved.
I'm almost 5 years in March but I had a Little break. This place keeps you motivated for sure! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:53 AM