Problem With Rock Rhythm Variations Video
Fingerspasm
Dec 10 2009, 05:43 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
When I try to watch rock rhythm variation by Adrian Figallo it only plays about 25% and then it stops. Can someone else check and see if they are having the same problem.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Adrian Figallo
Dec 10 2009, 05:51 AM
Instructor
hey bro!, just watching it now with no probs, try to switch the quality on the left bottom, maybe that can fix it, not sure tho sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Fingerspasm
Dec 10 2009, 01:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Dec 9 2009, 11:51 PM) *
hey bro!, just watching it now with no probs, try to switch the quality on the left bottom, maybe that can fix it, not sure tho sad.gif

That fixed the problem. I have never had to switch the quality before. But that seemed to re load the video and it played all the way through. I went back to Medium Quality after it played through on Low Quality and now it works on both. Thanks for the help. smile.gif

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:46 PM